Fake hate crime: Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to attack him

Caporegime
Well it certainly doesn't look like judges and people that initially supported him are giving him an easy ride, as predicted by some:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47326373

A Chicago judge has said charges that US actor Jussie Smollett staged a hoax hate crime against himself are "utterly outrageous" and "despicable" if true.

Judge John Fitzgerald Lyke, who is also black, said the "most vile" part of the incident was the use of a noose

Also:

Soldato
What a complete penis this guy is.

I read he did it because he was unhaply with his salary.. hopefully he is jailed and never returns to tv.

There doesn't have to be a single motivation for this - I could well believe he was salivating at the prospect of doing the media circuit, getting jobs on the back of it or negotiating a higher salary (he already gets $1.17m p/a, mind). But I think this is spin. They're trying to disassociate him politically from being motivated politically and racially, trying to divert from this being a Left slandering the Right thing and to a "person wanted money" thing. Given his voluminous output of anti-Right, anti-Trump rhetoric and political activism, his high-up political connections, I don't think one can say he wasn't politically motivated in staging this. Like I say, it's spin to try and make this just about money because that way the blow-back on the Democrats and the Left is less.

Soldato
Well it certainly doesn't look like judges and people that initially supported him are giving him an easy ride, as predicted by some:

Ahhahahhaha!!! :D

No - you've just held up a great example of how they're giving him an easy ride. A couple of lines of "sad" and "disappointed", mildly shaking her head at his mistake, followed by a rapid pivot onto repeating the mantra of racial hatred and attacks on her political opponents. She literally spends more lines condemning people for criticising Jussie's action's than Jussie's actions themselves. Despite his actions having been VASTLY more likely to increase racial tensions had he gotten away with it than anything else.

Kamala Harris was very high profile in her jumping on the fake attack for political gain. She's a friend of Jussie's and he's a very public supporter of hers. Additionally, his actions look very suspiciously like something calculated and timed to get her "anti-lynching" bill passed. She has no option than to make some comment on it and the fact that there's this weak little thing about "the tragedy of this" rather than "this idiot tried to start race riots" says it all. I mean kudos to you for getting in there with this before I could post it myself just so you could try and pretend it was something other than it is, but it illustrates what I've been saying just fine, thanks. Saved me the bother of screen-capping it myself.

Who are "they"?

Left Wing and Democrat establishment and stooges.

Soldato
Shared-Screenshot.jpg

Shared-Screenshot2.jpg

Shared-Screenshot3.jpg

Soldato
I think what he means is Vince the media is running defence because of his political leanings. See image above about left wing hoax.

Kamala Harris is another ideologue who is worrisome.

The fact he is having people in positions of power back him up is worrying. There should be separation of powers in the US.

Given the lengths he goes to I strongly believe prison is the only option. This after a trial where all his actions are shown. On another note I think that maybe Mueller should also trawl his entire lifes history just to see if he has committed any other crimes in his life just in case we can nail him on that too

Soldato
I think what he means is Vince the media is running defence because of his political leanings. See image above about left wing hoax.

Correct. :) And what VincentHanna means is that if the chief of police says it, it can't possibly be something deliberately put out there and promulgated by the Left Wing and Democrat establishment. Because it's not as if the police chief is appointed by the Chicago City Council which, of it's 50 members consists of 48 Democrats, 1 ex-Democrat and a single Republican. It's not as the police chief works in a city that is heavily Democrat leaning. And (my preferred option over suggesting political bias in Chicago's police force), he'll be reporting what Jussie Smollett's lawyers tell him about his motives. He can't peer inside someone's head. It being about money, not politics, is unarguably better for the Left and the Democrats. Also note how Vince has immediately dis-guarded Jussie's long and outspoken anti-Trump rhetoric and political activism and the striking coincidence of this with his friend's "anti-lynching" bill. None of that matters as soon as Vince finds a possible reason to direct it elsewhere that he prefers to believe. Which nicely illustrates my point, I feel.

Kamala Harris is another ideologue who is worrisome.

I don't know a great deal about her though I did read her "anti-lynching" bill and it's one of the most transparent and pointless PR stunts I've ever seen. Basically just a step for her presidential candidacy campaign.

Given the lengths he goes to I strongly believe prison is the only option. This after a trial where all his actions are shown. On another note I think that maybe Mueller should also trawl his entire lifes history just to see if he has committed any other crimes in his life just in case we can nail him on that too

Now we all know that's not going to happen! :D

Caporegime
Also note how Vince has immediately dis-guarded Jussie's long and outspoken anti-Trump rhetoric and political activism and the striking coincidence of this with his friends "anti-lynching" bill. None of that matters as soon as Vince finds a possible reason to direct it elsewhere that he prefers to believe. Which nicely illustrates my point, I feel.

I know nothing about this actor! I don't follow political activists.

Back
Top Bottom