Magnetic cable that supports fast charge?

Associate
Hi guys

So I bought a few magnetic cables for me and my partner to use on our Samsung S7 Edges, but the charge rate is seriously woeful.
I'm not sure if this is a limitation of the technology or if I'm buying a crappy brand... they all look kinda the same.
So rather than buying endlessly, I wondered if anyone had any magnetic cables they could recommend that support fast charging. Ideally want a cable with a 2 metre option.

In case there is any confusion, they work by plugging an adapter into the usb port with a magnetic end that you leave plugged in, and then the cable connects magnetically to the adapter.
I just liked the ease of them and the fact my usb port won't ever be worn out.

Thanks for any help!

Soldato
Hi late to the party but the NetDot ones on Amazon worked well for me. I used the Gen3 and 5 and they both supported fast charging on my WileyFox Swift 2+ and my wife's Mi A1. However, they do not work at all for my new Mi A2. No idea why but it seems I'm not the only one.
The convenience of magnetic cables is something I'm not willing to give up on (my wife and I both have adapters and use the cable interchangeably) so I'll try the NetDot Gen 10 and if they don't work start hunting again.

Associate
I've used the WSKEN brand version 2 cables and connectors which definitely charge at at least 2A but I haven't got a device that charges at a higher rate than that to confirm if they'll charge more than that.

Back
Top Bottom