Apex Legends BR

Soldato
I'm trying gradually lowering my sensitivity. I think I'm down to 3.0 at the moment. So far in the last 24 hours I'm generally getting a kill in each game, with a couple of times being kill leader :)

Some footage should anyone be bored at work ;)

(Happy to take constructive criticism)

Associate
I'm trying gradually lowering my sensitivity. I think I'm down to 3.0 at the moment. So far in the last 24 hours I'm generally getting a kill in each game, with a couple of times being kill leader :)

Some footage should anyone be bored at work ;)

(Happy to take constructive criticism)

It shows caustic isn't useless after all!

I would suggest always grabbing the digital threat from the crate, the one you didn't want to take... :) It'll reduce the effect of Bangalore, who took you down with her smoke there.
I think the only reason to take both r99 and r301 is to have quick switching between weapons (rather than reloading), when you get up close a lot - i think you would have been better with a scout or longbow with 2x/3x to give you some distance if your taking it a bit slower.

Other than that, can't really fault your play with the 2 man squad. wp, gg.
(i'm no pro, so take my criticism with a pinch of salt lol)

Soldato
I would suggest always grabbing the digital threat from the crate, the one you didn't want to take... :) It'll reduce the effect of Bangalore, who took you down with her smoke there.

To be honest, it didn't really register in my brain. I had to go look now at when I missed it. At the time I was specifically looking for Light Ammo and grenades I think. (At 6:52 you can even make out me saying '******* ammo' :p ) And yes, was carrying both incase I needed to quick switch, which I did in the final circle, but my aim went :( I think I should have been more conservative, stayed on the stairs or behind one of the ships landing legs. Oh well :)

Soldato
The scout is good, the longbow isn't great. The peacekeeper is still giving annoyingly good range right now, should be patched soon.

Spitfire is my go to. Good at range with single clicks, even better when I hit the panic button!

Associate
Good work Ricky, thanks for helping :p lol

AL.png

Soldato
My aim is just nastily inconsistent with this at times. One minute wingman is the go to gun and I regularly hit shots, the next minute I can barely hit one shot against someone jumping around with the peacemaker :D

Soldato
To be honest, it didn't really register in my brain. I had to go look now at when I missed it. At the time I was specifically looking for Light Ammo and grenades I think. (At 6:52 you can even make out me saying '******* ammo' :p ) And yes, was carrying both incase I needed to quick switch, which I did in the final circle, but my aim went :( I think I should have been more conservative, stayed on the stairs or behind one of the ships landing legs. Oh well :)

Hello mate. Puk here.

I'm still fine tuning my sensitivity. Dropping the general sensitivity. ADS has stayed at 1.1 though.

Soldato
Played some games today on PC, been gaming mainly on console for years. Sucked pretty bad, one kill in 6 or so games.

Went back to Xbox, 4 games, one early death, 3rd, then 2nd, then a win.

Think I just have to accept I'm too old and slow to compete with a mouse and KB these days :p

V F

V F

Soldato
Gonna say without his revives you'd of likely lost so he made a massive difference

#praisemedics

That was why I also played Medic in ET:W and Battlefield 3/4. I was so sick of no medics about laying packs or no revives. Everyone wanted to go Rambo.

Soldato
That was why I also played Medic in ET:W and Battlefield 3/4. I was so sick of no medics about laying packs or no revives. Everyone wanted to go Rambo.
Had some of my best games in bf 3/4 as a medic as you had great guns still plus leveled up easily to get the attachments if you did the role right

Soldato
Sometimes enemies drop fast.. Sometimes feel like they are bullet sponges. No rhyme or reason to it!

Double annoying when im downed in 1 hit from full level 3 shields and full health.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sometimes enemies drop fast.. Sometimes feel like they are bullet sponges. No rhyme or reason to it!

Double annoying when im downed in 1 hit from full level 3 shields and full health.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad you're having that annoying problem - it means I'm not the only one. I emptied two and a bit magazines from a R-301 into a weaponless player earlier at point blank range, they shrugged it off as if nothing had happened and then their teammate simply appeared and downed me with a pistol. Frustrating as hell.

Back
Top Bottom