Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [22nd - 27th February 2019]

Soldato
You've got to expect Rashford to be plonked on top of him with Lukaku leading the line, bit worried tbh. Milner at RB has been horrible both times he's played there.
Yup, I see no reason to drop trent yeah had few poor games this season but I expect that with his age, he has also shown that he can handle big games and keep big name players in his pocket.

Utd playing two holding midfielders is odd, if it was Jose still there I'd expect it but not now based on how they been playing since he left

Man of Honour
Matic has been really important, McTominay is simply not at that level. :(

Definitely less confident due to that.

Caporegime
And of course Gerrard slip up chants, from fans who claim that its US who go on about the past all the time. Fans and hypocrisy go hand in hand :)

Gerrard slip chants are grand tbh, hilarious for them, bit sad they do it when we aren’t involved mins you

Man of Honour
Oh look, it's the chant police :p

Lol, in my case its the hypocrisy police, but then again I give credit based on the person, not the shirt they wear. Which is why I would still praise Milner for being the definition of a model professional even if he wore a Utd shirt and why I think Rashford is awesome and Moreno is dump :)

Back
Top Bottom