The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
Dropped back to rank floor now. That deck deffo isn't working anymore. You still see a few on the ladder but not that many. Anyone got anything that's working?

Soldato
I find rank 5 the most frustrating rank to get out from. People play all sorts of decks due to the floor so you literally have zero idea of what you are up against.

Soldato
just had a wonder and saw ThijsNL playing this deck at the rank sub 100 legend give it a go @joelk2

### Custom Rogue2
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 1x (0) Preparation
# 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
# 2x (2) Cavern Shinyfinder
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Sap
# 2x (3) Necrium Blade
# 2x (4) Blightnozzle Crawler
# 1x (4) Corpsetaker
# 2x (4) Kobold Illusionist
# 2x (5) Carnivorous Cube
# 2x (5) Necrium Vial
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (6) Mechanical Whelp
# 2x (7) Silver Vanguard
# 1x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 2x (8) Deranged Doctor
# 1x (8) The Lich King
#
AAECAaIHBu0FhgnGwgLCzgKW6AKggAMMtAHNA4gH5dECi+EC5+EC8OYCwOwCtPYC3voC7PwC0YEDAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Soldato
just had a wonder and saw ThijsNL playing this deck at the rank sub 100 legend give it a go @joelk2

### Custom Rogue2
# Class: Rogue
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 1x (0) Preparation
# 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
# 2x (2) Cavern Shinyfinder
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Sap
# 2x (3) Necrium Blade
# 2x (4) Blightnozzle Crawler
# 1x (4) Corpsetaker
# 2x (4) Kobold Illusionist
# 2x (5) Carnivorous Cube
# 2x (5) Necrium Vial
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (6) Mechanical Whelp
# 2x (7) Silver Vanguard
# 1x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 2x (8) Deranged Doctor
# 1x (8) The Lich King
#
AAECAaIHBu0FhgnGwgLCzgKW6AKggAMMtAHNA4gH5dECi+EC5+EC8OYCwOwCtPYC3voC7PwC0YEDAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Played about 10 games with this so far. Gets destroyed by anything which can kill you quickly. It's very top heavy with very little of ways of dealing with big boards.

I try not to use high legend decks as the game is so different there. Deathrattle hunter seems to be working fairly well

Soldato
Played about 10 games with this so far. Gets destroyed by anything which can kill you quickly. It's very top heavy with very little of ways of dealing with big boards.

I try not to use high legend decks as the game is so different there. Deathrattle hunter seems to be working fairly well

It's not too bad I've managed to get to 10 with this atm steadily getting closer to 9 and u can win quite early on with the right cards IMHO

But what seems to be busting decks is the shaman elemental deck which is good but I'm missing 8k dust for those legendaries sadly haha but guess it's potluck atm

Soldato
It's not too bad I've managed to get to 10 with this atm steadily getting closer to 9 and u can win quite early on with the right cards IMHO

But what seems to be busting decks is the shaman elemental deck which is good but I'm missing 8k dust for those legendaries sadly haha but guess it's potluck atm
I can't make that deck either. I normally dust off old legendary cards which have rotated out if I desperately want stuff. In the process of saving gold for next expansion. Sounds hopefully have enough for 50 packs

Soldato
I can't make that deck either. I normally dust off old legendary cards which have rotated out if I desperately want stuff. In the process of saving gold for next expansion. Sounds hopefully have enough for 50 packs
Yeh i should be a little more resourceful with cards too haha dusted way too many and had to recraft them. Haha

Associate
I loved the nerfs when they were announced but they seem to have led rise to an overwhelmingly aggro meta on EU both on ranked and casual which is an enormous shame. I am just playing to complete quests now, no fun to be had.

Soldato
I loved the nerfs when they were announced but they seem to have led rise to an overwhelmingly aggro meta on EU both on ranked and casual which is an enormous shame. I am just playing to complete quests now, no fun to be had.
It's very much mixed I feel. There is a lot more control decks than agro at the moment. But a lot of otk decks too. Mixed bag

Associate
Not my experience at all I am afraid although my rank is not high. Face hunter/aggro hunter, aggro paladin and face odd mage is all I seem to be playing at the moment. 1 in 8 - 1 in 10 seem to be non aggro.

Soldato
Gone back to using my wall preist. Seems to be doing ok so far. 5 and 0 stars to 4 and 2 stars with no losses. Got lucky a few times and didn't face any warriors which helped.

Soldato
Gone back to using my wall preist. Seems to be doing ok so far. 5 and 0 stars to 4 and 2 stars with no losses. Got lucky a few times and didn't face any warriors which helped.
im just testing this one rank 1 legendary deck

### Custom Shaman
# Class: Shaman
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Glacial Shard
# 2x (2) Earthen Might
# 2x (2) Fire Plume Harbinger
# 2x (2) Menacing Nimbus
# 2x (3) Bog Slosher
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (4) Fire Plume Phoenix
# 2x (4) Hex
# 2x (4) Tol'vir Stoneshaper
# 2x (5) Servant of Kalimos
# 2x (6) Fire Elemental
# 1x (6) Grumble, Worldshaker
# 2x (7) Blazecaller
# 1x (8) Hagatha the Witch
# 1x (8) Kalimos, Primal Lord
# 1x (9) Shudderwock
#
AAECAaoIBPPCAqvnAqfuAu/3Ag29Af4Fk8ECl8ECmcICrMIC68ICwsMCysMCyMcCsPACioADi4UDAA==
#

Back
Top Bottom