*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
I think me getting wrecked has little to do with the pro controller :p

Some matches are over fast, but I regularly make it into the final 50. Regardless of skill level, its a blast.

I keep getting random fast drops when I try to play fast. The joycons are a lot better for this game I reckon.

Soldato
I do think it could atleast have an in game explanation of how it all works, but it does make sense after a few games I guess, bit lazy on their part imo.

People are loving it though. Its not for me, but i do wonder if we will see more games just thrown into the membership at random in the future :D

Man of Honour
I do think it could atleast have an in game explanation of how it all works, but it does make sense after a few games I guess, bit lazy on their part imo.

People are loving it though. Its not for me, but i do wonder if we will see more games just thrown into the membership at random in the future :D

Online bomberman would be great, where after every win you jump to a board with other winners until only 1 out of say 128 players is left.

Associate
If you are handy with repairing things or are willing to have a go you will probably find you can repair it yourself. Parts for the switch are easily available and some are surprisingly cheap. Have a google about your issue and see if anyone else has had the same problem.

I don't suppose you have a third party dock or has just updated the switch when it started happening?

Update on this one (Switch crashing when docked)... I sent it to Nintendo for a quote. They just replied saying that they want £53.50 to complete the repair due to Operating system problem.

Operating system?? I've just asked for more details as I would happily pay that to fix a hardware issue... If it's down to the OS that sounds weird/dodgy...

fez

fez

Caporegime
Thats clearly an inside joke at Nintendo because if you look at their entire history of releases for the Switch it pretty much reads "**** you, no we haven't added any functionality but we have improved stability"

Soldato
Really want to pick up trials, slightly cheaper on SA store but does anyone know if it's worth paying that bit more for the gold edition? From what I can see it just unlocks a few more tracks.

Caporegime
Am I the only one disappointed in the fact that ffX is the only remaster and all the others are just ports at a higher price than other platforms :confused::(

My view is that the switch shouldn't be anyone's main console. It's for smaller games mainly with it being a portable with the ability to dock.

So people shouldn't really be buying it for games like final fantasy unless never played them before and want to play on the go.

Man of Honour
My view is that the switch shouldn't be anyone's main console. It's for smaller games mainly with it being a portable with the ability to dock.

So people shouldn't really be buying it for games like final fantasy unless never played them before and want to play on the go.

I haven't turned on my PS4 or Xbox One since getting my switch.

I agree with not buying bad ports on it though.

Back
Top Bottom