** NIKTHESHNIKS SPRING CLEAN - B-GRADE MONITORS/PERIPHERALS CLEAROUT **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Want some new shiny's but Xmas cashflow got you feeling down...

giphy.gif

Despair no longer!!!!

It's that time of year I like to do some extra discounts and ask if you guys want to make any offers on any of the b-grade items from the categories I run.

Most of them are open box only so you can have new products (although with less warranty) for a not new price!

I've been through the sections below and knocked off some extra money, if you see something you fancy and it's just out of pocket, WEBNOTE or RING up the sales team and they'll pass on reasonable offers to me, which I guarantee I will consider!

Check out the sections below and if you would prefer new rather than open box/b-grade then all of our discounted lines can be found HERE

MONITORS

KEYBOARDS AND MICE

GAME CONTROLLERS

SOUNDCARDS

SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

giphy.gif

Highlights:

**B Grade** Asus VG248QZ 24" 1920x1080 TN 144Hz Gaming Widescreen LED Monitor @ £149.99 inc VAT

LED Backlit, 1920x1080 Resolution, 1000000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 350cd/m² Brightness, 1ms Response Time, 1x DVI-D Input, 1x HDMI Input, 1x DVI-D, 3 Year On-Site Warranty.

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** LG 34WK95U 34" 5120x2160 Nano IPS 5K2K HDR600 Professional WideScreen LED Monitor - Blac @ £1,399.99 inc VAT

34WK95U, 5120x2160 Resolution, 500,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 450cd/m² Brightness, 5ms Response Time, 1x DisplayPort Input, 2x HDMI 2.0 Input, 1x Thunderbolt, USB3.0 Type C Hub, HDR10, 2yr Warranty.

Only £1,399.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Asus PG278QR ROG Swift 27" 2560x1440 TN G-Sync 165Hz Gaming Widescreen LED Slim Bezel Mo @ £459.95 inc VAT

LED Backlit, 2560x1440 Resolution, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 350cd/m² Brightness, 1ms Response Time, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, G-SYNC, Height Adjust, 3 Year Warranty

Only £459.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Steelseries Rival 650 Wireless RGB Optical Gaming Mouse (62456) @ £84.95 inc VAT

Quantum Wireless™ delivers freedom from wires, TrueMove3: World’s first True 1 to 1 esports sensor 12000 CPI 350 IPS, Secondary lift off sensor for world’s most accurate and lowest lift off distance

Only £84.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Ducky One2 Horizon Black Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £89.99 inc VAT

Ducky One2 Horizon Black Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, PBT Seamless Double-Shot keycaps, USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO) and Dual-layer PCB, UK Layout

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Ducky Shine 6 Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard, Brown Cherry MX Switc (KB-21U-DK) @ £149.99 inc VAT

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick & Throttle - Black (PC 2960720) @ £349.99 inc VAT

The Hotas Warthog is an U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft HOTAS (Hands On Throttle And Stick) replica joystick high end system.

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Sennheiser GSX 1000 Audio Amplifier (SC-000-SN) @ £119.99 inc VAT

Sennheiser GSX 1000 USB Audio Amplifier for Gaming, 7.1 Sennheiser Binaural Rendering Engine, Exceptional immersion, Adjust game and communication audio separately

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Steelseries Arctis Pro USB High Fidelity Gaming Headset and GameDAC Amplifier Bundle (61 @ £189.95 inc VAT

Steelseries Arctis Pro Gaming Headset and GameDAC featuring: dedicated DAC and headphone amp for gaming, Certified Hi-Res Audio system with 96 kHz/24 bit support, Audiophile-grade Audio, Lightweight

Only £189.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Sennheiser GSP 500 Open Acoustic Gaming Headset for PC, PS4 Xbox @ £149.95 inc VAT

Sennheiser GSP 500 Gaming Headset, Open acoustic design, Ergonomic ear pads, Advanced hinge system for supreme comfort, Frequency response 10–30.000 Hz, Impedance 28 Ohms, PC/PS4/Xbox

Only £149.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
i was perusing the b grade monitors. the ones that have under 10% discounts, can we make offers on those as it's no point for the 90 day warranty, may as well buy the new ones. tempted by a couple but the savings are just not worth it.

OcUK Staff
OP
i was perusing the b grade monitors. the ones that have under 10% discounts, can we make offers on those as it's no point for the 90 day warranty, may as well buy the new ones. tempted by a couple but the savings are just not worth it.

Yes, feel free to call up or drop us a webnote.

Same with the Warthog, you can pick one up cheaper brand new. I guess it's why the same items keep popping up on these threads.

I change pricing on b-grade compared to what the stock was bought for at the time, not the current costs. Deals come and go, so buy the new one if there is an offer on and it is cheaper!

LOL I thought I was going mad and the discounts had not been applied yet!

You're not going mad!

When the returns guys b-grade a returned item it gets listed on the website as "b-grade" at the current price of the new item, until us purchasers check our b-grade lines and reduce them. I check mine every week or two so not every item shows a discount straight away.

If you spot something b-grade, which you want and hasn't been discounted yet, call sales or webnote in with an offer and we'll consider it :)

Associate
I change pricing on b-grade compared to what the stock was bought for at the time, not the current costs. Deals come and go, so buy the new one if there is an offer on and it is cheaper!
Fair enough. I'm sure we'll all breathe a sigh of relief when all this BREXIT uncertainty is over; it must be making it much more difficult to maintain margins with the pound so weak.

Associate
Hey Nik, any idea if we can send offers in on other B grade stuff you're not responsible for? Got my eyes on a PSU and waterblock and a few quid off will sweeten the deal nicely. But don't want to sound rude firing off offers via webnote :p

Back
Top Bottom