Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Started playing uncharted lost legacy it sure looks great in 4k! Also playing some PES 2019 Lite but lossing interest due to the same BS that fifa pulled ping pong football and scripting....

I preferred Lost Legacy to Uncharted 4! Slowly battling my way through FO4 on XB1X - absolutely loving it!

Also got the DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn and Detroit Become Human to start as well. I think that's my backlog, but FO4 will take ages!

Soldato
I played through Senua's Sacrifice over the last two weekends. Really enjoyed it. Some of the visual effects and facial animations are amazing. As was the performance of the main character. Glad I got to play it.

Soldato
Just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider, definitely the best of the reboot games but not without it's issues, looks stunning on the X though.

7-8/10.
Really?
I generally felt each game got worse. I love all three mind. It's just felt as the first just had better pacing.

Associate
I really struggled to get into the recent Tomb Raider games, found them fun for a few hours and then my interest just dropped off.

Very slowly playing through Red Dead Redemption 2.
Enjoying it for the most part, visually the world is very impressive and the characters that you come across are often interesting... I'm finding some of the gameplay a bit tedious but not quite to the point of not enjoying the game.

Soldato
Well it's the only one that kept my attention past around 75% of story completion so yeah I'd say it's the best of the 3.

Which ones are classed as the reboot 3, is it Definitive edition, Rise and Shadow.

I completed Rise and enjoyed it a lot, definitive got about half way and other games took my attention away, not played Shadow yet.

I think game pass has definitive edition as well as Shadow.

Associate

Correct, it has Definitive Edition, Rise and Shadow. I managed to finish all three games before the two-month trial I got with my Xbox ran out.

Wasn't really paying attention to the plot from the second game onwards to be honest. I thought the gameplay was reasonable but the controls seemed quite fiddly at times making it hard to aim accurately. A lot of people on other forums have been asking for a patch to solve aiming issues so that seems to be a common complaint.

Caporegime
Which ones are classed as the reboot 3, is it Definitive edition, Rise and Shadow.

I completed Rise and enjoyed it a lot, definitive got about half way and other games took my attention away, not played Shadow yet.

Yeah I believe those are the 3 classed as the reboot and correct Game Pass does have Shadow thats how I played it :)

Bargain for £2 for 2 months.

Soldato
I started Shadow because of Game Pass on Sunday. Hmm not feeling it like I did with the DE. I will carry on though as I like the game play and puzzles. The characters are pretty dull though so I am finding it difficult to care much about what happens to them.

Lost Legacy that's how you do it right.

Associate
AC Odyssey.
Took a while to get into, but really enjoying it now. Showing 60 hours played, and far from bored with it. Origins was good, I’d rate this slightly higher.

Soldato
Correct, it has Definitive Edition, Rise and Shadow. I managed to finish all three games before the two-month trial I got with my Xbox ran out.

Wasn't really paying attention to the plot from the second game onwards to be honest. I thought the gameplay was reasonable but the controls seemed quite fiddly at times making it hard to aim accurately. A lot of people on other forums have been asking for a patch to solve aiming issues so that seems to be a common complaint.

Yeah I believe those are the 3 classed as the reboot and correct Game Pass does have Shadow thats how I played it :)

Bargain for £2 for 2 months.

I enjoyed Rise, went to the effort of 100% completion as well, will play Shadow next as I have the £2 game pass deal as well. I think I might even extend it further as I'm trying to cut down on purchasing new games, wasted a lot on games that I have ended up being disappointed with.

Just finished Ori and the Blind Forest on game pass which was great.

Back
Top Bottom