Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Caporegime
You got some side business with all these referrals Diddums :p?

Heads up; potentially a half decent 2UP on the Chelsea/Utd cup game (don't queue as it's a cup game so team news could change drastically), £50 in-play offer tomorrow for the Liverpool game and CHELTENHAM next month :D.

Soldato
You got some side business with all these referrals Diddums :p?

Heads up; potentially a half decent 2UP on the Chelsea/Utd cup game (don't queue as it's a cup game so team news could change drastically), £50 in-play offer tomorrow for the Liverpool game and CHELTENHAM next month :D.

I'm on both teams for 2up, £400 matched with United and £600 with Chelsea.

Got the £50 in play offer too on 2 accounts, should be some tidy profits in the next day or two!

Caporegime
Hahaha brilliant!

I learned the painful way about queuing on cup games recently, £120 just to place the bet because the lay odds shot up so much :(.

Associate
I've started doing this again. I last did it about 3 years ago but now got a new address, email and bank account in the hope of doing the sign ups again...
Has anyone else had issues with getting their account blocked? It's happened several times and they want ID documents. The annoying part is, they let me deposit and place bets and then decide to suspend my account. I've been on live chat with William Hill for an hour sending them about 50 selfies of me with various forms of ID.

Associate
I have them all ready now!
In the end I sent... Photo of me with ID, Photo of me with statement, Photo of me with hand written username on it and screenshots of the transfer made to them from my Revolut account.

Soldato
Hi all, @Diddums I used to matched bet ~9 years ago and am a long time out of the game. Can I assume YesBets is like the OddsMonkey of old? Is it just better?

Also I took at look at Bet365's 2 goals up offer, are they still the most aggressive gubbers? Wife and I both got quickly gubbed after using a few of their astonishing in play offers.

Soldato
Also been a couple of years since I did this now, tempted to jump back on board for Cheltenham. I must add, I used YesBets at a very basic level.

How are the offers looking this year? :)

Do referral links work for returning customers? :)

Soldato
Can someone else send me a referral as not had anything from Diddums yet. I'll be spending 2 weeks of evenings in a hotel from the 4th so could do with something to keep me occupied other than pay per view!

Caporegime
Hi all, @Diddums I used to matched bet ~9 years ago and am a long time out of the game. Can I assume YesBets is like the OddsMonkey of old? Is it just better?

Also I took at look at Bet365's 2 goals up offer, are they still the most aggressive gubbers? Wife and I both got quickly gubbed after using a few of their astonishing in play offers.

Anyone's guess I am afraid. There seems to be an up tick of gubbings judging from the comments on the PA forum but more of a steady stream rather than the big waves we have previously seen. Whilst there doesn't seem to be an agreed upon best method to avoid gubbings, 2UP with acca mugs may help. Did you and your wife do it from the same address? Whilst they allow partner accounts, perhaps they cottoned on to you two quickly because you were both doing bonus offers from the same address.

Also been a couple of years since I did this now, tempted to jump back on board for Cheltenham. I must add, I used YesBets at a very basic level.

How are the offers looking this year? :)

Do referral links work for returning customers? :)

bet365 are leading the way with their £50 in-play offer here and there (the last was a week or so ago) and 2UP which can be ridiculous lucrative.

Cheltenham should be a peach this year though haven't looked much into it yet.

Soldato
Did you and your wife do it from the same address? Whilst they allow partner accounts, perhaps they cottoned on to you two quickly because you were both doing bonus offers from the same address.

yes we did, very good point.

What is the process if @Diddums would like to refer me to Yes Bets? Maybe we could go halves on the fee? I'm assuming it's like a OddsMonkey site with a really easy to use layout

Soldato
There's no difference between yesbets and oddsmonkey. Leaning towards heading over to oddsmonkey for their smarkets 0%.

They are all of the same ilk from what I can see between PA, yesbets & oddsmonkey. Yesbets forces you on to Facebook for the forum which I'm not on.

Caporegime
There's no difference between yesbets and oddsmonkey. Leaning towards heading over to oddsmonkey for their smarkets 0%.

They are all of the same ilk from what I can see between PA, yesbets & oddsmonkey. Yesbets forces you on to Facebook for the forum which I'm not on.

Yesbets and Oddsmonkey couldn't be more different if they tried.

Soldato
Yesbets and Oddsmonkey couldn't be more different if they tried.

I'm curious, in what ways do they differ? There's a lot of information out there about OddsMonkey and Profit Accumulator, but not much about YesBets. I used a £1 for a week offer with OddsMonkey to test things out, but looking at going forward with a subscription to any site, it's tempting to take the slightly cheaper option of YesBets. But I am not sure what the differences are, really.

Back
Top Bottom