Star Wars - Galaxy of Heroes - anyone playing it?

Associate
So with shifts getting longer in work, I thought I would look at getting a mobile based game to help pass the time.

So far its not too bad. Im still getting to grips with things and the later content in the game is pretty good. It is F2P and there are in game purchases if people want to put the coin in.

Anyone else playing it?

Feel free to add me, my ally code is 738-186-275

A few of my friends have started up a guild, with a few different levels, from LV 30 right the way through to LV 85. If anyone wants to join in the guild stuff (raids and so forth) feel free to drop me a message and i can get the invites out :)

Soldato
I played it for over a year, but gave it up 18 months or so, ago.

I quite liked it before the guilds, but when I joined one, it became tiresome having to be online and available at set times every day.

Could also never win the bigger prizes in the server I was in due to the whales.

Don't miss it tbh. Became too much like a job.

Associate
OP
I have heard quite a few people say that.
Its one of the reasons why a group of us set up our own guild as everyone works full time and has commitments.

another one of our group of friends is in a full on guild and like you said its very strict over what you have to do and when you have to do it, whereas I want something to fill the few odd hours

Associate
I’ve been playing since December 2016. It’s the only mobile game I play now.

I am in a great guild. We take it seriously but not to the point where we have no life.

Sent you an ally request SGWills - my ally code is 381-122-688 if anyone else wants to add – I have a few spaces left.

Soldato
I play it, wish I had levelled up certain characters earlier rather than just all the sith characters I like! Been lvl 85 for a while but only got CLS this time around. Currently farming my phoenix squad, one left to 7 star.

I do enjoy it, you can literally jump on for 15 mins, do all the daily tasks and still progress.

Associate
OP
this is what I like. work can some times be stupidly crazy so don't have that long to play it or sometime I can put a good few hours in.

the guild my friend is in apparently they wont accept anyone who doesn't have CLS :/

Soldato
Played it since release and have a pretty good roster (approx 3m GP) but it does borderline feel like a job at times.
Thankfully I'm in a nice relaxed guild who currently aren't silly with their expectations of their members but it'll change down the line.. always does!

Soldato
Yeah, the addition of Grand Arena is fun, they still need to work on the ships though. It does feel like a never ending farm grind though.

Soldato
been playing this for nearly 2 years, it is very pay to win but saying that you can do better than some of the guys who are just throwing money into the game without really doing research.

managed to get jedi knight revan this time around so hitting top 3 in my arena shard but it will only be a matter of time until they release another paywall character (probably darth revan) and then its back to scraping into top 50

there isnt any spaces in the guild im in but if anyone needs any advice for raids or other stuff feel free to ask

Associate
OP
I changed in to a different guild a few months back now and its much better for my gameplay. its a tiered guild being run by one of the EA Game changers.
just got in to one of the guilds farming Hpit and HAAT so reaping the rewards now :)

the dark revan farming panic has begun with a few of them so will be interesting to see what happens next

Associate
I stayed in my old guild far too long but I’m progressing much better since I moved on. The currently guild has everything on farm except HTSR. We can get through a few phases but don’t have enough decent JTR teams to blast P1.

Getting Revan was a huge game changer for me I moved up from averaging about 500 in a tough arena shard to getting down to 85. I can’t get much lower due to only having a 6 star G8 Kenobi so I keep Ezra in.

What are your predictions for the Darth Revan/Malak farm? I’ve got Badstilla to 6 star and Canderous to 7. Just slowing working on Juhani and Carth (he is one nasty farm!)

Associate
OP
I believe the top three tiers in the guild run triple heroic raids, clear the LC/DC TB etc.
If you want me to see if there is space within the triple hero guilds, let me know ;)

theres not a great panic from a lot of them to be honest around Dark Revan/Malak but im tempted to skip the current farming just to get the latest meta

Associate
I still think it will be the 4 I mentioned above with a reworked HK-47. If they dropped in a generic Sith Marauder etc it would really screw me up!

Back
Top Bottom