**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Caporegime
OP
It hasn't been for a while now I think. Does well in some synthetics but usally gets destroyed by Apple's previous generation SoC and loses to the SD in other tests. This shouldn't really affect day to day use though.

Didn't the UK used to get he SD variant and Americans get hte Exynos?

Edit - damn the SD smacked the Enynos down hard lol.

Soldato
It hasn't been for a while now I think. Does well in some synthetics but usally gets destroyed by Apple's previous generation SoC and loses to the SD in other tests. This shouldn't really affect day to day use though.

Didn't the UK used to get he SD variant and Americans get hte Exynos?

Edit - damn the SD smacked the Enynos down hard lol.

Nope Europe get Exynos...

I'm over in Vegas in a few weeks so if I see one available around the place I may be tempted to pick one up to get the SD variant, depends how well I do right enough.

Caporegime
OP
I know they do now but swear we had SDs years back.

Haha now that's a poison chalice. Best of luck and remember - have a limit or quit while you're ahead :).

Soldato
I know they do now but swear we had SDs years back.

Haha now that's a poison chalice. Best of luck and remember - have a limit or quit while you're ahead :).

Did it not all start back when the S6 was coming out to meet the demand?

It's my 12th visit mate...learned my limits over the years, we'll just need to see how it pans out :)

Soldato
HELP!

The ceramic Black looks absolutely stunning but it's £1099! The 512GB storage would be handy but is it worth it over the regular black?

Is ceramic more durable than the glass black? I heard ceramic can shatter...

Well you're pretty much paying £200 for the aesthetics. Extra storage isn't required if theres a SD card. When it comes to selling I doubt it'll fetch much more than the standard S10.

Man of Honour
I've had my iPhone for ages now and I really like the look of the S10 (probably the Plus).

I like how the screen goes around the front camera more than having a notch in the middle.

Not sure I'll go for one but I am very interested. The Mate 20 Pro has interested me a lot too, looks a pretty great phone.

Soldato
I've had my iPhone for ages now and I really like the look of the S10 (probably the Plus).

I like how the screen goes around the front camera more than having a notch in the middle.

Not sure I'll go for one but I am very interested. The Mate 20 Pro has interested me a lot too, looks a pretty great phone.
Has been quite some time since you've graced these pages since turning to the light side!
The mate 20 is indeed a fine little phone.. strangley unpopular on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom