• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FORUM MEMBER ONLY DEAL: ASUS ROG STRIX 2080Ti WITH MASSIVE DISCOUNT - CHEAPEST IN UK & IN STOCK!!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

So I've had a £150 discount voucher code made up "ocukstrixdeal" which reduced the 2080Ti Strix OC by £150, as its currently on offer this will drop the price to £1238.99, the car comes from offer tomorrow and will go up to £1399.99, at which point the voucher will result in £1249.99, still best price in UK and in stock.

Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix OC 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,249.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Asus...DDR6-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-427-AS.html

ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G, Boost Clock: 1665MHz, Memory 11264MB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4352, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, NV Link, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 3yr Warranty

Only £1,249.99 inc VAT - with voucher code "ocukstrixdeal"

ORDER NOW

You need to enter the voucher code at check out to enable discount.
The voucher code expires March 31st or when I deem necessary!

We have 100 units in stock right now, with 200 more due next week.

This voucher code shall only be posted on the forums here, it won't be posted in social media or anywhere else by OcUK staff, of course we have no control over our members or customers.

Its heralded as one of the best 2080Ti and certainly one of the best coolers and at this price is much better value for money. :)

Associate
Indeed great price and definitely one of the best looking ones. I'm very tempted, although the high rate of broken 2080ti's is putting me off. How is Asus warranty? Anyone had any problems with their RMA process?

Caporegime
Niiiiiice card, my 1080Ti Strix was the *best* Ti I had as it ran so so much cooler than the others (I've had lots!) and pretty much silent :cool:

(kept it under 60c with a v v quiet fan profile, others were well over at similar sound profile)

Associate
Indeed great price and definitely one of the best looking ones. I'm very tempted, although the high rate of broken 2080ti's is putting me off. How is Asus warranty? Anyone had any problems with their RMA process?
Im sure OCUK have a RMA deal with Asus, I will try and find it unless @Gibbo can confirm

Back
Top Bottom