*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
I got the impression that graphically its using a similar if not the same engine as Lets Go but a bit more in depth?

I haven't paid attention to any of the other Pokemon games in years so I had no expectations otherwise.

Will probably buy it :p

It looks ridiculously similar to lets go engine so I assume they are one and the same. As you say, I will probably buy it but not as excited for this as I am for Mario Marker 2 and some other games that hopefully come out this year.

i will probably buy it as well lol, im actually quite excited about it tho i really do struggle to care for any pokemon that isnt Gen 1 :D

Me too. Feels like they are scraping the barrel with a lot of them. I know plenty of the gen 1 are unimaginative but after that, things just got weird and lazy. Meltan FFS

Soldato
Definitely on my top 5 list of games I'm anticipating now.

Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario Maker 2, Animal Crossing, and now Pokemon.

Starters look pants, mind you.

Soldato
From the gifs and images I've seen so far it definitely looks a lot more detailed than Let's Go. That's Christmas in the bag for Nintendo, then.

I wonder what this means for Animal Crossing. Maybe we'll get it earlier, or more likely later...

Caporegime
It's sold 7.5m more than the PS4 in the same time period and has the most marketable gaming product in the world coming out this year. Not to mention a new Mario Kart will drive sales at some point too.

And? The PS4 has so far sold 91 million units world wide.

It’s not like it’s not got a Pokemon game on it, I think you’re being unrealistic in thinking it will catch the PS4.

Associate
And? The PS4 has so far sold 91 million units world wide.

It’s not like it’s not got a Pokemon game on it, I think you’re being unrealistic in thinking it will catch the PS4.

I don't think it really matters, the Switch looks like it will have great lifetime sales if it maintains it's current projection, whilst the PS4 has already proved itself a success and will most likely beat the original Playstation over the next 12-18 months in total sales.

Both companies products are very healthy and this is great for gamers.

Caporegime
I don't think it really matters, the Switch looks like it will have great lifetime sales if it maintains it's current projection, whilst the PS4 has already proved itself a success and will most likely beat the original Playstation over the next 12-18 months in total sales.

Both companies products are very healthy and this is great for gamers.
It doesn't matter in the slightest. If you're a mature person who just enjoys gaming :D

Back
Top Bottom