• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My 2080ti has succumbed to the dreaded BlkSD

Associate
So this started the other day. My EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra started going to black screen. It was intermittent at first and then it started to happen on windows load every single time. I’ve had to pony up the 1.3k for advanced RMA to get the card back by my BD tomorrow:( Sad times!

Associate
OP
What happens if they test it and say “no fault found”? Are you stuck with two cards?

I didn't think of that, but there is a fault and you have to go through trouble shooting with EVGA for them to give you and RMA, so I am guessing at this point EVGA has accepted it is broken even if it is not (which it definitely is).

Also I guess I will find out when I install the new card. If the black screen occurs then I know something else is up with the system... it's just odd the system works with onboard graphics and only crashes with the 2080ti. Unless the PCI-E socket is malfunctioning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom