Playstation Plus

Associate
Having just bought a PS4 after many years of Xbox, I find it odd they don't have a combined service to replicate Backwards compatibility. I know PSN does through a streaming service but it would be nice just to have an option of buying an older title and playing it.

Not made up my which service to use. Really only have a PS4 for exclusives and need PSN to access God of War, Killzone etc as I like playing older games.

This is how I do it, although not ideal in any way shape or form.

PS3 for old games.
PS4 for PS4 exclusives.
Xbox One X as most games are native 4k now for sofa playing.
PC for the eye candy and better framerates.

But this is not ideal for everyone, but it is the only way to get the best gaming experiences. PS Now streaming service for older games just sucks big time, hence the need for a PS3.

Soldato
If my ps+ lapses, I know I can't play ps+ games, but I assume once I renew I still have access to ones I have acquired over the years?

EDIT: I answered my own question with a google

Last edited:
Soldato
Just today?

Yeah was in today only deals, I get it free as bro works for sony but seemed a good deal
Only £37.49 on the PS Store at the mo.

You can buy £35 credit for £29.99 on CDKeys, then pay the balance of £2.49, making a grand total of £32.28.

Only spotted it on phone earlier, but that's how i generally buy non sony (in house) games, in house ones magically appear for me :D

Back
Top Bottom