*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
How passive aggressive, of course it doesn't matter, and I didn't say it did, I was just disagreeing with silly claims that the switch would catch the PS4 for sales numbers.

Do calm down dear, its just a light hearted prod. This thread is continuously plagued with far worse comments than yours. The comment was more aimed at others over you. :)

Soldato
Ape Out is reviewing well. Looks amazing and the dynamic soundtrack is something I definitely want to experience with headphones. Added to watch list but I'll probably cave and buy it anyway.

Soldato
And? The PS4 has so far sold 91 million units world wide.

It’s not like it’s not got a Pokemon game on it, I think you’re being unrealistic in thinking it will catch the PS4.
And? the PS4 has had over 3.5 more years to do it in. And no, the PS4 hasn't had a game the level of Pokemon on it. God of War, Spiderman or Horizon aren't even close to the system selling power of Pokemon, or even other Nintendo exclusives. I'm not sure how you can be so confident it won't reach PS4 sales numbers when it's already ahead in like for like sales numbers.

Associate
And? the PS4 has had over 3.5 more years to do it in. And no, the PS4 hasn't had a game the level of Pokemon on it. God of War, Spiderman or Horizon aren't even close to the system selling power of Pokemon, or even other Nintendo exclusives. I'm not sure how you can be so confident it won't reach PS4 sales numbers when it's already ahead in like for like sales numbers.

I personally find switch games over priced, although I do own a switch. This must hit sales with some parents, I don't find the game sales great on it either. Probably would have sold even more consoles to date if the games were a bit better priced imo.

Soldato
I personally find switch games over priced, although I do own a switch. This must hit sales with some parents, I don't find the game sales great on it either. Probably would have sold even more consoles to date if the games were a bit better priced imo.

It's pretty clear Nintendo are happy with lower volumes and higher ASP. Can't really blame them if they can get away with it, which it seems they can

Associate
But were the PS4 sales as high as the switch when it was released in that same time frame. I think the other guy was trying to say ps4 sales were lower then the switch over the same amount of months when the PS4 was first launched. Could be wrong doh.

So did the ps4 sale the same amount in 19 months after it was launched.

Last edited:
Soldato
I recently bought it (RE4) on the PS4 it was £6.99 or something. It's a cool game and I'd love to have it on the Switch. Yeah I will wait for a sale too but I want 50% or more off that price before I even think about it! The Revelations games were £15 or so and that was fine. Capcom cash in. I suppose I can't blame them we all want to make a buck but I'm not interested at that price.

Soldato
Diablo is £30.99 physical at Amazon so I have gone for it. Was on sale for £35 digital and I was on the fence so gone for it now. Played before for cheaper but 2 friends have done nothing but sell me on how good of a port it is

Associate
I picked up Diablo for £20 in my local Symths, last one in stock the sticker said.

Also the as others have said the Switch has outsold the PS4 at the same point in its lifespan, i wasn't actually being serious when i said it will beat the PS4 but its totally unrealistic, it will beat Xbox One for sure. Either way strong sales on all platforms is only good for gamers.

Back
Top Bottom