*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
The new offer for Game Pass is now up for people who aren't currently subscribers.

Buy 1 month of Xbox Game Pass for £2 and you’ll automatically get another month for free.

Xbox Game Pass | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Just subscribed to this, have been a previous subscriber so the offer is valid for existing customers as long as you don't have a current sub.

Soldato
I really can't believe this. Just returned the black elite pad and got the white one.

Well this one broke also. Home button only works after about 20 clicks.

Edit: tried everything. Got it working last night for a bit but this morning it's back to not working.

It can turn the Xbox on no problem. The other controller is working fine.
Anyone have a problem with the elite controller left stick feeling very rough and as if it's grinding on something?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Tip for micosoft rewards, create a folder and search for each letter in alphabet.

And another tip - I was unable to get the mobile search points as I don't have a mobile device (tablets don't count). But in Edge on your computer, you can press F12 to bring up the developer tools and spoof the browser so the rewards site thinks you are using a Nokia Lumia phone. Now I have another 120 points per day! It may even be possible thanks to these tips to get 1 month of free gamepass or Xbox Live gold every 60 days! That's a bargain.

Correction - every 30 days. If you do the maths - 12+90+120 = 222 points per day from the Bing search. 6800/222 = 30.6 days. Wowzers. And that doesn't include the bonus question/answer points nor your streak bonus. So you could have game pass free all year!

Soldato
Any tips for a cheapo mic that'll let me plug my headphones (Sony XM3) into the xbox controller? Doesn't need to be fancy, just so I can use headphones and mic..

Soldato
Signed up to that Game Pass offer today (20th Feb) and yet rebilling is due to occur on 17th April! What's happened to my three extra days? :rolleyes:

I had the same thing.

I wonder if it's because the paid month was February? So you're paying for 28 days, getting 28 days free? Or does Microsoft think there are 13 months to a year?

Soldato
Recently got game pass again, playing Ori and the Blind Forest, never did get around to playing this until now.

Really challenging, even on normal difficulty, but I like that its not to easy, brilliant game.

Caporegime
I had the same thing.

I wonder if it's because the paid month was February? So you're paying for 28 days, getting 28 days free? Or does Microsoft think there are 13 months to a year?

Ah, I never thought of that. Yes, it seems they just assume 30 days in a month rather than a calendar month. Or something.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I know Crackdown 3 is Microsoft's last game under the Microsoft Studios label and we've now moved into Xbox Game Studios. Then I started thinking - is Crackdown 3 the last game that Microsoft have announced full stop? I can't think of anything else first party that's coming out for the rest of this generation. Halo Infinite is either going to be Xbox Two exclusive or cross-gen. Have I forgotten anything or is that it for the next 18 months until the new studios start outputting stuff.

Soldato
Gears 5, Battletoads, Ori & The Will of the Wisps. The annual Forza entry is a possibility too. And I'd expect new content to continue to come to Sea of Thieves.

Aside from that, nothing until Halo: Infinite.

Back
Top Bottom