Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Associate
This may be a really stupid question but what is the Frozen Wilds like?
Worth playing?

I've finished the main game and picked up the FW when it was cheap on the PSN sale over Christmas - I've got such a backlog of game and although this is new DLC to me I feel I should be starting something completely new.

How many hours is it to complete on average?

:)

V F

V F

Soldato
I got bored of the Frozen Wilds but I think I was playing on Ultra Hard difficulty straight after the base game. It was a bit too hard and I must have given up.

Fighting two Scorchers was quite the task on Ultra Hard early on. They'd be on top of you from such a far distance.

Caporegime
Fighting two Scorchers was quite the task on Ultra Hard early on. They'd be on top of you from such a far distance.

Not sure it was that, I got as far as activating the snow-covered Talllegs thing, whatever they're called. And was maybe faffing about inside a dam. That's what I can remember.

I'm really hoping it gets a native 4K60 patch on PS5 so then I'll have another crack at it all over again.

V F

V F

Soldato
There was a Scorcher near that area, that came out of a cave in the heavy snow. As there was a part inside the cave it was protecting.

Associate
FW was great; best snow in a video game ever Can’t wait till the HZ2, my bet is it’ll be a release title for PS5. Probably ps’s hottest IP now.

Soldato
I've just completed this + FW expansion.

Got to say, loved it. Sunk over 90 hours in total.

Makes me wonder why I keep spending massive $$$ on my PC when games like this are on a box that costs a couple of hundred quid.

God of War next!

V F

V F

Soldato
I've just completed this + FW expansion.

Got to say, loved it. Sunk over 90 hours in total.

Makes me wonder why I keep spending massive $$$ on my PC when games like this are on a box that costs a couple of hundred quid.

God of War next!

This part gave me chills. :cool:

Enjoy the ride of God of War. :D

Soldato
One of the best looking games ever imo. If anybody wants to see what hdr is all about this is the demo material.

I only ever played the main game and not the expansions, but I agree this game was brilliant, it had everything, the graphics were great and the gameplay was smooth as silk, a very well made game that also had originality.

Soldato
Bit of a bump, just finished frozen wilds dlc, as before it's stunning though I didn't enjoy this side quest as much as the main game so whilst I got plat on main game I won't be for this.

However I'd still say worth a buy if get the dlc cheap plus it's more time in the world of zero dawn which itself is stunning to view

Back
Top Bottom