Apex Legends BR

Associate
OP
Don't forget, this game is still super new.
You may be getting better, but so are everyone else. Don't be put off, playing the numbers game - you'll soon be getting more kills/wins as long as you keep improving. Watch some youtube videos of suggestions/tips, try to stick with doing certain things, like fighting from cover and healing regularly, short bursts, good recoil control, sliding where possible, etc etc..

I got 2 wins this morning on PC and that was with pad. I've noticed when i'm aiming on PC using mnk I always seem to be aiming to one side of the person i'm trying to hit for some reason like i'm trying to predict the way they are going to move or something.

Soldato
Still struggling to get better at this game, pretty much game over as soon as I encounter another player lol. I'm not a bad player at cod games, maybe this game is just too different, also my first BR game.
Glad it's a free game and didn't cost my anything . I will keep on trying though.

My advice would be to spend at least 50% or more of your play sessions dropping straight down or going for the high loot circle every single game... you will lose (a lot!) but you will get a lot of frantic fighting practice... If you try to play "normally" every game then you may be getting into one fight, dying, then having 10+ minutes until you get another chance to practice the combat...

Sometimes you will just be unlucky, not finding a gun at all or whatever, but eventually you'll start getting a kill or two each time and you should find that in your other 50% of games (where you don't go super aggro like this) you should cope with the combat when it does happen a bit better

Caporegime
My advice would be to spend at least 50% or more of your play sessions dropping straight down or going for the high loot circle every single game... you will lose (a lot!) but you will get a lot of frantic fighting practice... If you try to play "normally" every game then you may be getting into one fight, dying, then having 10+ minutes until you get another chance to practice the combat...

Sometimes you will just be unlucky, not finding a gun at all or whatever, but eventually you'll start getting a kill or two each time and you should find that in your other 50% of games (where you don't go super aggro like this) you should cope with the combat when it does happen a bit better

As soon as the squad is wiped quit the match and start another game IMO. Can't practice looking at someone else playing.

Gone from having a good run of games picking up 3 - 6 kills a game to complete ****.

Most the random squads haven’t helped with the usual quitting before been revived or recovered, jumping into a hot zone then just running off and not even trying to help.

Also I struggle to jump between this and BFV. Tempted to pick just one especially as I get so little time to game these days!

Soldato
As soon as the squad is wiped quit the match and start another game IMO. Can't practice looking at someone else playing.

Absolutely - when I said 10+ minutes I meant that that can sometimes be the amount of time it takes to quit (after wiping), get back into a new game, drop long ("normally") and wander around looting etc. potentially not seeing any other squads (until you bump into one that instantly wrecks you)

Associate
I spend some time on the training map, learning recoil control, and hip/ads fire. Flick aiming practice and movement skills. 20 minutes every day. Currently trying to bhop properly but the sequence timing is eluding my ageing fingers for now.

Soldato
I know, fully armoured up characters carrying multiple heavy weapons and yet they're bouncing around like Tigger on whizz. Does my nut in.

At least they're not building crap while doing it

or at least it's not battlefield 2 where you could bunny hop and dolphin dive, and the dolphin diving became so annoying that DICE patched it out :D

Associate
Good games with everyone last night. Especially enjoyed the part where someone said, "Someones behind us" for the next 5 seconds i bring in hell and turn the battlefield into Vietnam :d

Back
Top Bottom