• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Installed 418.91 drivers and now I'm stuck at 59/60hz. Have a Samsung that was running at 144hz with a 1070 Ti no problem, just updating the drivers gets me stuck at the lower refresh rate. Rolled back to a few previous versions and they're all the same, but with 411.70 I get the option for 144 back. Any ideas what's causing that? Single monitor set up.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks just tried it and still not working, tried installing manually through device manager, disabled anti virus and firewall, retried but it just aint having it. I don't have ge-force experience installed so tried installing that but that wont install either. I'm reading that windows 10 update has broken this, is anyone else experiencing these problems, it's driving me round the twist?

Soldato
Thanks just tried it and still not working, tried installing manually through device manager, disabled anti virus and firewall, retried but it just aint having it. I don't have ge-force experience installed so tried installing that but that wont install either. I'm reading that windows 10 update has broken this, is anyone else experiencing these problems, it's driving me round the twist?

Try the "clean" version, you never know, might work.

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/419-17-whql-clean-version.421390/

Caporegime
v419.35 WHQL Released

Game Ready

Provides the optimal gaming experience for Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5, and Tom Clancy's The Division II.

Software Module Versions

• nView - 149.34
  • HD Audio Driver - 1.3.38.13
  • NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.19.0218
  • GeForce Experience - 3.17.0.126
  • CUDA - 10.1
Fixed Issues in this Release:

• [G-SYNC]: With a G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible display connected in clone
  • mode, flashing occurs on games played on the G-SYNC display with G-SYNC
  • enabled. [200482157]
  • [Apex Legends]: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error message may appear and then
  • the game crashes.[2503360]
  • [Hitman 2]: Pixelated corruption appears in the game. [2504274]
  • [Batman: Arkham Origins]: PhysX fog renders incorrectly [2451459]
  • [GeForce RTX 2080][PhysX][Assassin’s Creed 4 - Black Flag]: Smoke dispersal appears
  • accelerated. [2491972]
  • Microsoft.Photos.exe randomly crashes. [200496899]
  • NVDisplay.Container.exe causes high CPU usage. [200496099]

Back
Top Bottom