The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Soldato
Harris needs to go back to being a youtube independent. Something he was excellent at and where he could be himself without any stupid TV persona.

I was thinking that. He's always seems like such a natural when you watch him in older car review videos where I'd rate him amongst the slickest presenters out there. On Top Gear though it feels like he's forcing himself to act as a "James May-esque" persona he just isn't comfortable with.

Soldato
I was thinking that. He's always seems like such a natural when you watch him in older car review videos where I'd rate him amongst the slickest presenters out there. On Top Gear though it feels like he's forcing himself to act as a "James May-esque" persona he just isn't comfortable with.
He's got the role of Matt's whipping boy but he is WAY more watchable than I thought he'd be. Still could be worse, he could have been cast as 'annoying alternative opinion we're going to instantly dismiss' but they gave that one to Rory.

Soldato
Literally who? This is the first time ever that I've been stumped as to the guest is.

The celeb segment should be dropped, the original trio finally got the message. It's a car show and I certainly don't care one bit how fast some so called celeb can do a lap, waste of time which could be better used...

Soldato
Enjoyed this weeks, felt odd them using one of the saddest Mass Effect 3 songs for the Bentley segment then again if you haven't played it you wouldn't know. Still being able to watch it in 40 minutes by fast forwarding the celeb section.

OcUK Staff
GT2 RS is a bit of a weapon! Amazing the difference between traction systems on and off even with one of the best drivers in the business, car is lairy as hell without. The regular 911 seemed to handle much better for a mere mortal anyway.

Soldato
GT2 RS is a bit of a weapon! Amazing the difference between traction systems on and off even with one of the best drivers in the business, car is lairy as hell without. The regular 911 seemed to handle much better for a mere mortal anyway.

Might be the 700hp and RWD :D

Back
Top Bottom