8 Pack £32,999.99 Orion X2 PC

Associate

A premier league footballers PC, strictly for checking themselves out on the latest FIFA on the main rig while having their training schedule up on the secondary. Or vice versa :p

Man of Honour
I have always assumed someone somewhere must be buying those PCs , although I myself have never seen anyone post a video or such like showing their £30,000 + PC, unless I'm missing something ?
I'm guessing footballers and other insane wage people who like a bit of PC gaming. I'm guessing there's some out there as I know some footballers in particular game quite a bit, albeit on console.

Soldato
I'm assuming some people buy these as otherwise what's the point of spending time/resource to build them?

The turnaround time for these systems is over 8 weeks! So would strongly guess they're only made to order.

These are purely about the bling, if a business wanted something similar in terms of processing power, they would get considerably more bang for buck with enterprise grade hardware.

Soldato
32k now, next to worthless in a few years :p

You can only have so many FPS before it starts making no difference (except to your energy bill). If someone wants number crunching power they will buy a dual Xeon workstation for 1/4 the price. I don't get it either.

I guess they are bought by the kind of people who use a gold plated supercar for driving around London...

Last edited:
Soldato
It's 8 pack's version of the titan, it's the showpiece product, the jewel. Not intended to be sold in any reasonable quantity but to show it can be done and what the brand is capable off.

Associate
Things like this will be a way of getting a few extra customers too. Doesn't cost anything to advertise it and if someone does buy it, profit. However, imagine if just one person posts about this on another forump or news article or anything, people see it, start browsing the store and make a purchase.

Soldato
I don't know whether i can justify the extra £200 for the inclusion of the 9900K - just feels excessive to my needs, and tips me over my strict £33 000 budget.

Associate
A halo product designed to advertise the company and its services and sell other products and services to those that don't want or can't afford the Orion X2.
Sure some people will buy it, but I'm betting it benefits the business far more by simply existing and spreading the OCUK name/generating clicks and other sales.

Back
Top Bottom