The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
i haven't really watched much of nxt, is it good? nor any of nxt UK which is probably really naughty of me

Mind blowingly good tbh.

1 hour show per week with 5 'PPV's' per year so quality is through the roof! Stories are built logically and allowed time to breath but never outstay their welcome. The PPV's only ever have 5 matches on the show so they all feel important and each of those shows typically comes in under 3 hours so nice and watchable with HOT crowds.

Go watch! Takeover Brooklyn 1 should be your starting point (5 years ago :eek: ) and watch those shows - the video hype packages tell you enough!

Soldato
Been watching more NXT lately and I can honestly say I enjoy it more than most of the main roster stuff. The wrestlers are being given freedom to be themselves and the chance to let everything happen more organically.

If you enjoy WWE I highly recommend it. I hope 205 Live goes that way now HHH is getting his hands on it like he did with NXT.

Soldato
Mind blowingly good tbh.

1 hour show per week with 5 'PPV's' per year so quality is through the roof! Stories are built logically and allowed time to breath but never outstay their welcome. The PPV's only ever have 5 matches on the show so they all feel important and each of those shows typically comes in under 3 hours so nice and watchable with HOT crowds.

Go watch! Takeover Brooklyn 1 should be your starting point (5 years ago :eek: ) and watch those shows - the video hype packages tell you enough!

thanks, i subscribe to wwe network so will go and check it all out.

what happened to the scottish guy on 205 live? can't remember his name.

Caporegime
It's great to see the WWE writers breaking new ground with the Lynch storyline.....Oh wait its the same tired overused "fan favourite vs authority figure" routine they've been recycling for over 20 years now.

And people wonder why viewership on this is down? Its like watching movie remakes that nobody asked for where you know how things are going to go long beforehand.

Caporegime
CJY6B3I.jpg

State of that from raw last night, yes "Charlotte" we are aware you got a new set of rubber ****, just pop them out a bit more so we can be sure...

Soldato
what did you all think of fastlane? i thought it was ok, shield was always going to win and the charlotte/becky/rowdy was always going to happen too. enjoyed it overall. missed the first hour as it started earlier than i thought it would so missed the shane and miz match. will catch up with it later on.

Soldato
That was one question I had. I only watch the ppv, and I honestly thought it was like a stunt woman filling in. Is it the original Charlotte? Did she just botch her face up?

Back
Top Bottom