• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cinebench R20 benchmark

Soldato
Soldato
8700k @ 5ghz
3922 CPU score, 513 IPC score

1h4qcnbd.m4z.jpg

Soldato
It has a built-in IPC score? I wonder how they manage that, given clock speeds can vary wildly during a test in stock configurations.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Quick run on the uni laptop - I'll run the 2950x when I get home

44dx4NM.png

Soldato
Thanks ^^^^

Is anyone going to do a proper benchmark thread? not like the last one where the scores have not been updates to the OP for years....

I did update Cats thread a couple of times by downloading the results and hacking them before reloading, but its a ****ache doing it that way. So I stopped doing it. Plus some of the uploaded result pics were illegible. :(

Caporegime
I did update Cats thread a couple of times by downloading the results and hacking them before reloading, but its a ****ache doing it that way. So I stopped doing it. Plus some of the uploaded result pics were illegible. :(

The updated scores really need to be on the OP page.

Unless @AthlonXP1800 already wants to do it, or some one else, or you? i'll think about doing it myself, i'm not overly keen so i'd rather someone else did it but if no one wants too i might.

Soldato
This is at 4.3 GHz with all microcode and OS mitigations for Spectre & Meltdown. :o

I find it interesting that the MP ratio is higher than the R5 1600 posted above though...

n7DrHwG.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom