Cycle to Work, new bike time.. Full sus doable?

Can't type for toffee
Don
Ello Chaps,

Not really posted in here but I'm now struggling a little so thought a quick post to see if anyone else has done similar recently.

Current bikes are a Voodoo Bizango (2016 iirc) and a GT Grade Carbon Tiagra (2017)

Looking at getting into MTB trails and getting a full sus, anyone seen anything nice around the 1k mark? or even a few hundred more?

Only problem I have is the store has to be happy to use the halfords c2w scheme, found a nice looking lapierre AM on Merlin - they don't do Halfords c2w, Evans said they'd be happy to price match but they don't do halfords c2w either.

Don't really mind older models or garish colours

Can't type for toffee
Don
OP
bossnut evo and bossnut v2 major changes? Looks liek the v2 is in XL only and Im a midget :p
Canzo has 20% off atm as well making it 800, a friend confirmed earlier and ordered his when they confirmed happy to match discount and use C2W
This has Suntour front and back whereas majority if the other I've seen are using Rockshox Monarch and recon/Judy

Can't type for toffee
Don
OP
Think Im goign to have to go down that route tbh

Go Outdoors arent' included on our C2W scheme
HAlfords additional 20% ends beginning of April and weve been told to expect our vouchers around the beginning of MAy :(

Guess Im waiting a little longer haha

Back
Top Bottom