**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Associate
They haven't said when I can expect to get it yet. Seems to be a issue with Samsung keeping up with demand on the white units as it's showing as unavailable or delayed delivery on most sites

Associate
I'm in a chat window with a Samsung rep as my order is nowhere to be seen on the site.
Had exactly the same, tried logging in today and it showed no orders. Live chat said they couldn't see it either but told me sales confirmed the order was there. Told me it was down to be shipped on the 7th if DPD can deliver it, but warned me they will be very busy

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Had exactly the same, tried logging in today and it showed no orders. Live chat said they couldn't see it either but told me sales confirmed the order was there. Told me it was down to be shipped on the 7th if DPD can deliver it, but warned me they will be very busy
Yeah same, just went through the most painful robot script. It asked me how I was, then when I replied politely started asking about the weather. WTF, just tell me where my order is.

They say it should appear on the site after dispatch.

Caporegime
OP
Who's picking up the S10e? Might grab an import as it's quite cheap.

My Mrs is getting one, upgrading from an S6 Edge. She wasn't sure about downgrading to a 1080p screen but I've been running my Note 9 in 1080+ and really don't miss 1440p. Quality screen, 128GB, new gen SoC, excellent camera, wireless earbuds and all for £510 with trade in. A great deal :).

Associate
Has anybody else come across any reviews of the battery for the S10? The S10+ one seems good, but the one test I've seen for the S10 isnt impressive (5h SOT).. I was hoping to see some more, in case I need to switch my order for the S10+ instead.

Soldato
Can't find anything concrete but a number of reviews mention the (basic) sensors are the same as are the SoCs so I presume it should. The other models only seem to add additional sensors.

The s10e does have the ultra wide camera not the telephoto one so it should have the same video stabilisation as the S10 and S10+

Thanks guys. I don't care for the zoom lens, just the ultra wide one. Seems like the 10E might be the one for me.

Soldato
My Mrs is getting one, upgrading from an S6 Edge. She wasn't sure about downgrading to a 1080p screen but I've been running my Note 9 in 1080+ and really don't miss 1440p. Quality screen, 128GB, new gen SoC, excellent camera, wireless earbuds and all for £510 with trade in. A great deal :).

You know you don't get the free buds with the E right?

Back
Top Bottom