** KOLINK PHALANX - CREATED WITH MILITARY PRECISION **

OcUK Staff
Available in stock today, we have the newest case in the Kolink range - The Phalanx. The Phalanx is a premium midi tower case with a host of neat features such as an anodised black aluminium front panel with a mesh cutout, ensuring both a classic aesthetic without compromising on the airflow, a toolless hinged tempered glass side panel for easy access, 4 Rainbow addressable dual ring RGB fans with remote control, reset switch I/O and motherboard control (including Asus Aura Sync) along with much more.

Component support is pretty good, with support for 280mm radiators at the top, and 240mm radiators at the front. 370mm VGA cards are supported, along with 160mm CPU coolers. 240mm ATX power supplies can be installed under the compartmented PSU shroud, along with 2 x 2.5"/3.5" drive bays and a further 2 x 2.5" drive mounts. Motherboards up to E-ATX can be installed. Cable management is worth noting, with ample space for cable routing and management. The fan controller hub is magnetic and can be placed wherever it suits you best. Magnetic dust filters can be found at the top, bottom and front of the case.

Kolink have taken feedback from their previous designs and improved in almost every area as far as I can see. The case itself looks really nice, and the features Kolink have added are ideal for the ever changing market. Stock is available today, and I believe it's priced very well considering what's available.

Kolink Phalanx Midi Tower RGB Gaming Case - Black @ £79.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to E-ATX, Tempered glass side panel with hinges, 4x 120 mm dRGB fans pre-installed, Digitally addressable lighting controller/fan hub, Radiators up to 280 mm

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
looks pretty good especially with the 4 fans, that would cost you another £40 on a case that doesn't include them, if i was in the market for a case i could see this being on the shortlist

Soldato
that aint to bad. cross between Corsair RGB fans, Lian Li Lancool and Phanteks p300 with p600/evolv hing system

same they didn't include a hole punch for usb C and allow owners to source their own internal USB internal C header cable =/

wouldnt be to hard to attach two slim magnets to the window frame to ditch the single thumb screw

last bit would have been opening up the shroud for 360 rad in the front , specially with i7/i9 and ryzen 3000 high core count coming in

Soldato
Looks nice. No front magnetic dust filter in the pics unlike top and bottom. Just mesh vents. Could be they took it off for the pics so the fans would look nicer. Just pointing that out.

This isn't aimed at this case - just if they do listen to feedback, then modular location I/O panel would be a good feature on cases. Some place them on the floor so top I/O panel is good. Some place them on their desk, so bottom I/O panel would be aesthetically better and tidier than having all the cables hanging off the top. How to do? Just ensure all the cables are of sufficient length for both locations, and have the alternative location fitted with a brand-name plaque or something, that you can swap around with the I/O panel. Then just a matter of choosing a design for mounting, whether screws or some sort of clip-in mechanism, etc.

Soldato
That's probably the reason I'll stick to my old HAF 932.

Maybe someone should educate the case makers/designers that people require more storage...well at least I do! :)

I had the exact same issue when sourcing a cheap case for my Plex Media Centre. All of the modern cheap tower cases only have room for max 4 3.5" drives. Had to settle on an old 2nd hand Fractal case with 9 hard drive bays. :p

Back
Top Bottom