Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
I'm currently paying for Sky Original and HD (Legacy for the F1)

Was hoping to speak to live chat to see what offers - or what packages I could switch to.

Can't seem to find the live chat anywhere. Any ideas?

Caporegime
OP
I'm currently paying for Sky Original and HD (Legacy for the F1)

Was hoping to speak to live chat to see what offers - or what packages I could switch to.

Can't seem to find the live chat anywhere. Any ideas?

It depends on queues on the phones if live chat is available or not.

Soldato
Sky are so crap! Website broken, went to chat. Can't apply through chat, ring this number. Ring number, get put through to technical support after 5 mins of waiting. Get transferred to sales, the price I was quoted last night isn't right. What a joke!

Caporegime
OP
Sky are so crap! Website broken, went to chat. Can't apply through chat, ring this number. Ring number, get put through to technical support after 5 mins of waiting. Get transferred to sales, the price I was quoted last night isn't right. What a joke!
What we're you quoted last night?

Soldato
What we're you quoted last night?

With your code, £11 entertainment, F1 add-on is £10, £20 setup for Q.

Went to take it out today, was told the discounts couldn't be stacked and it would now be £29 instead of £21. It's not a great deal, but can't believe two members of staff at the same firm come up with different prices.

Last night the person on chat was trying his hardest for me to take it out and continue with the order, today I was told they couldn't do it on chat

Caporegime
OP
With your code, £11 entertainment, F1 add-on is £10, £20 setup for Q.

Went to take it out today, was told the discounts couldn't be stacked and it would now be £29 instead of £21. It's not a great deal, but can't believe two members of staff at the same firm come up with different prices.

Last night the person on chat was trying his hardest for me to take it out and continue with the order, today I was told they couldn't do it on chat
Can you send your details back to the email address you got the offer from and I will check on this for you.

Back
Top Bottom