**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
You need the phone surely first? To then go on the Samsung Members app from that phone and claim them?

And nobody here has their phone yet as far as I can tell

Some people received theirs yesterday and couldn't even see the galaxy free earbuds promo on the samsung members app today.

11. Claims must be submitted between 00.01 (GMT) 8 March 2019 to 23:59 (GMT) 8 April (the “Claim Period”). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder/terms/

H0DmKpC.jpg

QSVB9XF.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
To my surprise the Argos text has come through...no 15 minute window as of yet but should receive today :)

I'm sure for the promo there was a start date on it being available in the app. It's likely it'll be later on today.

Soldato
Looking at eglobal central and eBay if a discount code pops up. If you have the Exynos model then you should be able to flash a UK firmware. Just check online which bands it supports.

How much are they charging in Dubai?

https://www.samsung.com/ae/smartphones/galaxy-s10/buy/

AED 2699 (£561) for the S10e and it will be the Exynos model. I don't think Samsung offer an international warranty which is a problem :(

eglobalcentral are selling the S10e for £528.

Associate
Turns out I’m on the list for Saturday deliveries now despite being told all day yesterday I will receive the phone today,best devices on the market but really need to get their services together, what a shame

Soldato
https://www.samsung.com/ae/smartphones/galaxy-s10/buy/

AED 2699 (£561) for the S10e and it will be the Exynos model. I don't think Samsung offer an international warranty which is a problem :(

eglobalcentral are selling the S10e for £528.

It's such a gamble, I don't understand why anyone uses eglobal for such expensive purchases.

It's not a deal as such, it's international currency difference trading with a loss of warranty, international functionality issues, incorrect chargers and potential for duty charges and probably supporting some sort of VAT type fraud.

Just not worth it, super shady.

Soldato
It's such a gamble, I don't understand why anyone uses eglobal for such expensive purchases.

It's not a deal as such, it's international currency difference trading with a loss of warranty, international functionality issues, incorrect chargers and potential for duty charges and probably supporting some sort of VAT type fraud.

All these reasons put me off ordering anything from Toby Deals as well, even tho it all appears to be UK based from what i understand it's not really.

Soldato

I'm inclined to agree with you. My girlfriend can get 10% off through her company discount portal which brings the S10e down to almost £600 and Samsung UK offer a 2 year warranty.

Soldato
Pretty annoyed with Samsung right now, ordered mine on 26th. Was meant to be shipped yesterday next-day and yet today it's showing that it's not even at the 'preparing dispatch' stage yet. Not impressed.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Just arrived, stunning!

The plastic around the edge was a pain to take off.

Where's the ****** sim card try key?!

Back
Top Bottom