Only 24 hours until my new car arrives....it's a GTR!

Associate
Just bought Michelin’s all round for £1,026 inc fitted on black circles.

Wanted to get the tyres and brakes done in one sitting but Litchfield can’t fit me in for another 3 weeks! Brakes can wait alittle tyres cannot!

Getting done on Wednesday, then back to Nissan for the warranty bits.

That doesn’t sound bad at all

Bit worried about one of my rear tyres losing air. If it’s a new tyre I’ll get 2 so they match.

Hopefully find out tomorrow

Soldato
OP
That doesn’t sound bad at all

Bit worried about one of my rear tyres losing air. If it’s a new tyre I’ll get 2 so they match.

Hopefully find out tomorrow

Yeah quite pleased with it. Most places were quoting between £1160 and £1250.

Yes definitely if it is leaking.

I had to have my front tyre reseated as it had a slow leak when I first picked up the car.

Been fine since.

Soldato
OP
So had the Michelins fitted on Wednesday.

The difference is immediately noticeable. The car feels so much more supple under normal driving and it seems that the majority of the tramlining has gone.

I haven;t driven it in anger yet due to a) brakes and b) bad weather so can't comment on the performance side but so far, so good!

Sgarrista
Commissario
So had the Michelins fitted on Wednesday.

The difference is immediately noticeable. The car feels so much more supple under normal driving and it seems that the majority of the tramlining has gone.

I haven;t driven it in anger yet due to a) brakes and b) bad weather so can't comment on the performance side but so far, so good!

Takes around 400 miles for the MPS4S to properly scrub in, but they will feel progressively better from 50 miles onwards.

Back
Top Bottom