Energy Suppliers

Soldato
Just taking this moment to make sure everyone knows: avoid Spark Energy at all costs - when closing our account they have done nothing but messed us about, the website can't cater for anything but the simplest tasks, and the call centre is awful. Avoid if poss!

Soldato
28 feb

"We just wanted to pop by and keep you in the loop about what’s happening with energy prices. We’ve just dropped our gas prices in some areas of the UK because wholesale gas costs have fallen since December.

Since you only buy electricity from us, the price of your energy won’t change this time, but we wanted to let you know.

You might remember that we lowered our electricity prices in December. While the cost of generating electricity has fallen since then, some other electricity costs have increased, like the amount charged by the grid to connect to your home. This means we’re keeping our electricity prices the same for now"

Guess it's not my area then, seems a bit of a kick in the teeth

"You might have heard that wholesale energy prices are falling. This is true, but some other energy costs have also increased, like the amount charged by the grid to connect to your home. So for now, we’re keeping your energy prices steady.

The additional costs have changed by different amounts in each region of the UK, so we’ve been able to reduce the gas prices for members in some other areas.

We want to be as transparent as possible..."

Soldato
I don't think your missing out so much .. I would be moving to a more brexit-proof fixed deal elsewhere if I pulled my finger out

You’ll save £3 a year
Hi paul,

Break out the bunting and tiny flags. Wholesale energy costs have fallen since December, so we’re lowering our prices again from 21st March! Based on your usage, your energy will cost about £3 less per year

again ? last change was an increase in Nov ...those TV adds must be costing too.

Soldato
Just taking this moment to make sure everyone knows: avoid Spark Energy at all costs - when closing our account they have done nothing but messed us about, the website can't cater for anything but the simplest tasks, and the call centre is awful. Avoid if poss!
I second this.spark energy is shocking.

Soldato
My switch completed in December with SO Energy.......and at long last I finally recieved my outfoxthemarket refund.

Nice to see my bills back down to a sensible level.

Soldato
My switch completed in December with SO Energy.......and at long last I finally recieved my outfoxthemarket refund.

Nice to see my bills back down to a sensible level.

You will be amazed at how a "simple" switch can fall over and break in the background between suppliers and how long it can take to resolve

Back
Top Bottom