**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Associate
A few people on Reddit said that they have been told by Samsung support that there will be an upcoming software update that will introduce some alternative notification alerting, some say around the camera cut-outs (e.g a coloured outline or flashing). No idea on timeframes or even if the info is correct.
That would be very cool. Hopefully some truth in it.

Soldato
I cancelled my Very order and took a gamble and ordered a Snapdragon S10+ for £651.

I've never needed to use a manufacture warranty, fingers crossed I keep this trend.

Soldato
Anyone using the upgrade program?

Do I really have to send my S8 charger back? Was hoping to keep it........

To the extent possible, we ask that you include the box and any original accessories which were included within the box when you provide the Existing Handset to us.

Associate
Sky trade in just asked for my phone, nothing else. I entered my IEMI earlier from my S10 and got the confirmed £95 for my S7 and extra £100. The first time I asked for a quote around 20 something of Feb they offered £114 but I wasn't quite sure which model to buy at the time plus Quidco didn't have any cashback offers on Sky mobiles listed then. It paid to wait and lose the £19 as I have confirmed cashback of £125 :)

Soldato
Got my earbud claim confirmation email, only 27 hours after i submitted my claim!
When completing the "personal details" form in the claim process, did you have any problem with mobile phone number being "invalid"? Doesn't seem to accept my number at all so can't submit the bloody thing :mad:

[Edit] Submitted claim, mobile number worked when using international 0044 instead of simply 0.

Last edited:
Soldato
So what's the best way to transfer apps with the login details from my old S7e? Honestly it's a huge hassle logging in to all the apps again and resetting passwords because I dont remember.

Back
Top Bottom