** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC - IT'S RAZER TIME **

Associate
What is the cooling like on this case? as I can see it's coming from the side instead of the front
Most configs I have seen tend to have intake bottom and side, with exhaust up top. If the GPU is mounted normally, I'd imagine that the temps for that would be good as cool air would be going directly to it. CPU wise who knows, esp as there is not rear exhaust, but I've seen a real range from that point of view with just anecdotal evidence in youtube etc. Seen OC 8700ks go to 70 tops on AIO and I would imagine full loops to be cool regardless.

What you thinking of putting in there?

Associate
I'm not sure how i'll configure it yet, exhaust up top would make sense, as the heat should help itself up there. I might take some pics and stick them up here once i've built it and tested a bit. I'm interested in the vertical mount GPU configuration, but wouldn't that face the fans on my 1080ti to the motherboard?

Associate
I'm not sure how i'll configure it yet, exhaust up top would make sense, as the heat should help itself up there. I might take some pics and stick them up here once i've built it and tested a bit. I'm interested in the vertical mount GPU configuration, but wouldn't that face the fans on my 1080ti to the motherboard?
no the fans face outwards. Lian Li and Cooler Master have vertical brackets that fit. Just give builds a google and you will find loads of builds with something like that. Does mean that you will loose the ability to use the other PCI/PCIe slots though, so bear that in mind

Soldato
Well, its turned up safe and sound. If only I wasn't stuck here at work!!!

Same here. I did the dangerous thing of opening the box and my god this is a thing of beauty to look at compared to my 14/15 year old case.

Now to wait until the end of the day and then I can start filling this case up with my current rig + new water cooling loop.

Soldato
Looking forward to pictures ! Got standard dynamic and can't wait to redo cable management . Built it a while ago and just Chucked all cables as was a rush just to see it in action haha

Associate
I got back from work and have just opened it, but have safely put it away as I am still deciding on other parts to get etc. However, just to echo the above, it does look lovely. I took off all the panels and had a look around. Internal edges look great, the coating is a lovely finish, and all my panels are snug, which was a but of a worry as I'd heard and read of loose fitting panels in other owner threads. I may just bite the bullet and get some AIO so I can move things over. Still deciding on which, and whether or not to get a cheap custom loop. Unfortunately, my trusty old TRUE 120 (which is still on my current setup) is too tall to fit into this case, so I cant just transplant it all.

But in terms of OCUK and the delivery, all came safely, box in good condition etc. Cant wait to get a proper go at it.

Soldato
I have put mine together but I am waiting for my desk worktop to dry before I reinstate my PC in the office.

Initial thoughts are that this is definitely a next level case, the lighting is good and I don't think it will be overbearing in the long term. The only negative I have had is that the thumb screws that hold the top bit in place didn't seem very good, I wound up swapping them out for a couple of normal screws.

Here is the beast setup in isolation. Glass works kind of like tinted glass, cabling is reasonably neat :)

aNWnKBSh.jpg

Otherwise having just unwrapped it, I have found a couple of marks on the front panel I don't seem to be able to get rid of. Tried with a microfibre cloth but they don't seem to want to budge.

mGIMnuvh.jpg

gOSBvEfh.jpg

Associate
I unpacked mine last night again to inspect and the side window is a hell of a lot more tinted than I though it was going to be - almost too dark, at least compared to the clear front panel. I might post up in the normal case thread and see what the deal is with the non-razer ones. With the case being so dark not sure I want it even darker. Apart from that its a quality case.

Back
Top Bottom