anyone still go to/ like McDonald or Burger King?

Soldato
Always found that I get the wildies after Maccies and that is no matter what I have to eat . Tho the 3 times I've eaten Maccies in Amsterdam over a few visits no rush to the toilet after

I put it down to ingredients or oil they use here

Soldato
^ KFC has that effect on me. Bad stomach cramps followed by a trip to the toilet. It's pretty much down to the awful oil that they use

I don't mind a Maccies or BK (burger) from time to time. I prefer the latter though as it just tastes better. Maccies fries are better though

Soldato
Do enjoy a wicked zinger burger from KFC, and do like the sausage and egg mcmuffins from Mcds.

I do enjoy the McD's fiery buffalo chicken wraps though and because of them, I've been to McD's more often recently than in the last ten years combined.

I quite enjoy the wraps as well. The chargrilled ones without fries are pretty healthy as well.

I don't mind a Maccies or BK (burger) from time to time. I prefer the latter though as it just tastes better. Maccies fries are better though

Have you tried Mcdonalds signature burgers? They're a bit more expensive than their normal range, but are a bit more of a proper burger.

Soldato
Love a Big Mac meal and strawberry Milkshake especially after I've been out for a few pints! :D

I can't stand KFC or Burger King these days though. They're both vile!

Have you tried Mcdonalds signature burgers? They're a bit more expensive than their normal range, but are a bit more of a proper burger.

Not a fan of their signature burgers to be honest for some reason. They didn't taste any better than the regular ones to me.

Soldato
Chicken Royale trumps anything on the Mc Donald's menu although post booze cheese burgers are nice if desperate.

Soldato
I quite enjoy the wraps as well. The chargrilled ones without fries are pretty healthy as well.

I'll give them a try sometime, cheers.

I had a bag of chips after leaving the pub earlier (proper British chip shop chips). They were delicious.

Soldato
I like McD's deluxe burgers + big tasty, have one probably twice a month. There's always one nearby and you always know what you're going to get.

Can't stand KFC/BK, i've not been for years.

Soldato
I like mcd but only the quarter pounder, and double cheeseburger, breakfasts are also ok.

Big macs is too much salad bap, and not enough meat, I tried the new jumbo big mac 2 days ago and it was just a big mess, seemed no more meat than normal big mac just excessive dressings and sauce.

burger king seem to be going down that route also, over doing the dressings making a messy burger and keeping meat content as low as possible.

I still like kfc.

Soldato
my recollection was that the USA burger king taste better than the UK equivalent ... I think there's a lot more competition(ok - and a bigger market) there, so maybe they have to. .....although chilli's was my favourite franchise.

Caporegime
I like mcd but only the quarter pounder, and double cheeseburger, breakfasts are also ok.

Big macs is too much salad bap, and not enough meat, I tried the new jumbo big mac 2 days ago and it was just a big mess, seemed no more meat than normal big mac just excessive dressings and sauce.

burger king seem to be going down that route also, over doing the dressings making a messy burger and keeping meat content as low as possible.

I still like kfc.

One thing you can’t beat McD is their hash brown. I just have never found any as good, anywhere.

Soldato
I love McDonald’s but tend to steer clear these days, no matter which restaurant I visit, I always feel manky after.

Love BK but there aren’t any close, so only have about two a year.

Love KFC, especially the popcorn chicken, but don’t have it often. Couple of months.

Like Dominos but very hit and miss, can be very greasy. Love Pizza Hut but don’t deliver and collection isn’t close. Pappajohns is ok.

Associate
McDonald's lattes are pretty nice, I've ordered so many from them that I have enough vouchers for like 3 free lattes.

Their veggie burger isn't so bad, but every time I order a veggie burger, I make up for it by ordering a double cheese burger too :p

There's a McD like 10 mins walk from me that's open 24/7, so I can just pop in whenever haha.

Man of Honour
I like KFC, but it’s not as good as it was in the 80’s/90’s.

The 10 piece chicken bucket used to be good from what I remember back then - had it a couple of times more recently and probably 3-4 of the pieces were really really nasty, 3 were OK and the rest amazing but the inconsistent quality was a big meh.

When I was at college we used to drop by McDs to pickup fries and coke then KFC for the chicken.

I rarely do fast food places though these days unless travelling an it is the most convenient.

Seems to be the way with a lot of take away, etc. places these days - my brother was complaining the other night as his usual place that he has delivered to home had gone from a decent amount of meat to hardly any and instead lots of dressing and padded out with a lot more random vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom