*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
It was always planned, gotta get on that bandwagon!

But Maps, my god, more maps are needed so badly.

Myself and a few mates reinstalled BF4 a few weeks back, and it blew my mind how much additional content it dloaded alongside the original game.
Sadly, I don't see that happening this time around.

Associate
Got to laugh at the BR "leak" - so transparently not a leak at all but a bit of stealth marketing by EA and then shill "game changers" jumping on it.

Soldato
I got bored of Apex in just over a week and it was my first BR game. BFV BR looks way more promising to me and I might actually play it for longer.

Associate
292r22b.jpg

zia

zia

Associate
Not touched the game for a month or so,hardly miss it to be honest.....soo many better games out there it not worth playing a mediocre one

Zia

Associate
They've introduced new callins for squad leaders, smoke barrage and artillery barrage. Only noticed people using them last night.
The artillery barrage can be brutal if used correctly, and the smoke barrage can be very useful when attacking an objective.
I much prefer them to the V1.

Soldato
I've found the artillery very useful in the new rush mode. Now other squads started to cotton on and their squad leads are setting orders, it does suffer from the v1 issue where at some point tin the round both teams start flinging the barrage about simultaneously. I've not used the smoke barrage in rush much because if you're attacking most of your team should go medic with smoke grenades and smoke grenade launcher anyway. If you're defending you don't want to give the attackers a smokescreen anyway.

Associate
I've found the artillery very useful in the new rush mode. Now other squads started to cotton on and their squad leads are setting orders, it does suffer from the v1 issue where at some point tin the round both teams start flinging the barrage about simultaneously. I've not used the smoke barrage in rush much because if you're attacking most of your team should go medic with smoke grenades and smoke grenade launcher anyway. If you're defending you don't want to give the attackers a smokescreen anyway.

As opposed to the teams where half appear to be scouts, sniping from distance and doing nothing to help win the objectives! (rant over).

Associate
I though the artillery barrage was only in Rush? Am sure I played a round of conquest last night and it featured, this was after a few tinnies so may be mistaken!

Soldato
I though the artillery barrage was only in Rush? Am sure I played a round of conquest last night and it featured, this was after a few tinnies so may be mistaken!

It's a new call in, available in any game you get enough squad points. IMO it's better than the v1 or jb2 because it's cheaper and starts almost immediately unlike the rockets which can have a flight time of nearly a min depending on the target and map by which time the enemy has let the target. (Also has a larger AOE, so enemies find it harder to avoid).

It's not guaranteed death though if you're in the AOE.

Associate
Ah, right. Problem is that when the game gets 3/4 in and all the squad leaders get enough points the rest of the round is just obliteration. After 3 or 4 times under barrages it was getting pretty tedious.

Back
Top Bottom