*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I am good at buying things on sale but I'm terrible at starting them and I'm even worse at completing them.

87 digital games on my Switch.

Edit - I am on 10 games not touched and around 15 which I decided after a time that they weren't for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Most likely. Amazon are normally great for things like that. I got that full kit for £10 due to a pricing error when it launched.
Thanks for the reply, going to order and see what happens. Bought a switch from the MM last week that should be turning up Thursday/Friday so this is great timing. Just need to get my hands on a couple of games now. Been keeping my eye on this thread recently and their's loads of recommendations to choose from.

Man of Honour
Thanks for the reply, going to order and see what happens. Bought a switch from the MM last week that should be turning up Thursday/Friday so this is great timing. Just need to get my hands on a couple of games now. Been keeping my eye on this thread recently and their's loads of recommendations to choose from.

Mario and Rabbids is currently under £15 in the eShop sales. It's an excellent game!

Back
Top Bottom