** Official Days Gone Thread **

Associate
I watched a good few videos of this game it looks really choppy at present due to the game being pre alpha. If the developers can polish the game and fix a lot of the issues I can see this being great. The only things I don't like about this game is the fact your forced to ride a motorbike and cars are basically all dead none of them can be used as a form of transport due to the fact your a .. "Biker".

Caporegime
Looking forward to this, feels like it's been a long time coming.

Plan was always going to be upgrade to a Pro for TLOU2 but may do it early for this.

Edit: Looking at that video it seems like the zombies actually punch you? What the? :/

Soldato
Days Gone Preview - Workin' Hard in the Apocalypse

Days Gone is all about survival, so what moments really stood out when we tried to make it through five hours, near the beginning of the game, alive? Jones and Huber reconvene after playing last year's E3 demo to discuss the game's state a month away from release.

*Preview Access Provided by PlayStation Releases April 26 on PlayStation 4

Caporegime
I was interested in this but read the other day there are 6 hours of cut scenes in this? That’s me out, not a big cut scene fan at all.

I think it also said that was the same as in God of War. How did you get on with that game if you've played it? The cutscenes were good enough that they didn't seem to be that long.

Caporegime
I think it also said that was the same as in God of War. How did you get on with that game if you've played it? The cutscenes were good enough that they didn't seem to be that long.

Not played GOW4 yet, but I did recently play Shadow of the tomb raider and that was very cut scene heavy as well.

Associate
Love cutscenes when they’re well done. Being a Gfx whore I love to see the engines really pushed. Cutscenes with poor Gfx I’m less acceptant of. Not sure with days gone; I would imagine Gfx are going to be average/poor with some really impressive flourishes. Hope I’m wrong as when it was demod at the promo of the ps4pro it was one of the wow games along with HZD if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom