The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
I wouldn’t have actually paid to play early, however I got ultimate for £20 due to having spare amazon vouchers so thought why not!

Clan unlocks at the end of the third mission and contribution applies regardless of level which is cool.

Associate
Logged yesterday at 6pm with Vpn and only just turned it off.....

Got the ocuk clan setup already and sent invites to people on discord. If you wanna be Involved join discord and @ me in #the division with your uplay id.

Gam8le - dropped you a note on discord with my Uplay details. Standard edition pre-order so no play yet!

Cheers

Associate
Went for the standard edition from cdkeys so not got a key yet, but not worried.. it usually the day before from them

anyone who had performance issues in the beta, how is it now?

Associate
Went for the standard edition from cdkeys so not got a key yet, but not worried.. it usually the day before from them

Full release is much better,had only 2 crashes so far :D No server issues though,Deltas etc.They really nailed launch.
I didnt had any real issues with Beta either,but this feels much smoother.No doubt it will improve over time + drivers.
Cant get off this game,soooo awesome,so many things to do

Associate
Full release is much better,had only 2 crashes so far :D No server issues though,Deltas etc.They really nailed launch.
I didnt had any real issues with Beta either,but this feels much smoother.No doubt it will improve over time + drivers.
Cant get off this game,soooo awesome,so many things to do

I'm only about 4 hours in so far but no crashes at all yet. Maybe I'm just being lucky for once:)

Soldato

Got the ocuk clan setup already and sent invites to people on discord. If you wanna be Involved join discord and @ me in #the division with your uplay id.

I don't have discord, is there a in game clan system, im guessing not?

this is my understanding as well, never pre ordered a game before and on the site it states you get it day before release so should be Thursday.

cant play till Friday but would be good if I can it downloaded and installed the day before

Soldato
I don't have discord, is there a in game clan system, im guessing not?

this is my understanding as well, never pre ordered a game before and on the site it states you get it day before release so should be Thursday.

cant play till Friday but would be good if I can it downloaded and installed the day before

yeah in game clan system now

Associate
Agree with the comments about staggered launch it's very frustrating when you want to avoid spoilers and have that everything's new feeling. Although I did buy the Gold edition, but that was because it had the year pass in it as well.

I only played for 30mins or so last night, so not had much chance to experiment but graphically apart from being more colourful I thought the GFX were a step down from Div1.

Soldato

I'll join in, will grab my uplay ID later. Can't get on the game till Friday though, not sure if that makes any difference?

How many are waiting until Friday to play? I only bought the base game.

I was just about to post and say there seems to be a lot on here who've bought the gold/ultimate editions! :D

Associate

from previous experience pre-ordering games from cdkeys, its almost always the day before when you get the key.. but the odd time it will be release day

its not ideal for preloading but the prices usually make it worth while imo

Back
Top Bottom