Toilet without waste pipe under floor

Soldato
my new en-suite bathroom has no room to put the waste pipe below the floor , the positioning of the toilet will be against a wall that is 90 degrees from the external wall

Do I need to buy a special toilet then just box in the waste pipe or can I get a back to wall toilet with a Cistern cabinet and run the pipe through that? , it’s as if the waste pipe needs to come out from the side of the loo rather than the back

My google powers are letting me down a bit

Associate
You can buy flexible waste pipes - buy a toilet with the waste coming out the back, bend the waste pipe 90 degrees, and box it in.

Soldato
OP
So i could do this with a back to wall toilet mounted on a hidden cistern unit and just have a flexible waste running through the unit?

I don mind paying a bit more to make things look really neat

Man of Honour
You can buy flexible waste pipes - buy a toilet with the waste coming out the back, bend the waste pipe 90 degrees, and box it in.

Just make sure it is done right - odd angles or uneven heights, etc. can result in a toilet that gets blocked and backed up surprisingly easily.

Soldato
You'll have to measure a normal closed coupled toilet up very well to make sure it all fits.

A back to wall toilet and furniture unit like you said will give you loads of room so a safer bet. And looks better.

Soldato
OP
Sounds like the way forward, My plumber is round to service the boiler soon so I will confirm with him as he’ll eventually be fitting it anyways

Back
Top Bottom