Packed Collection away, CRT up for local free collection!

Soldato
I hope this is allowed here. I just wanted to offer my CRT to the retro gaming guys before turning it in to a charity shop etc.

Obviously it's not being posted but if anyone is local to me and wants to pick it up then it's free.

I'm in Trowbridge Wiltshire.

It's a Sony Trinitron, I'll pop a pic up if anyone is interested!

Boxed up my collection for now but can't justify storing a bulky tv too :D

** here's a picture
20190311-173438.jpg

Associate
Just what I'm after but a long way to go from west London! If you're ever in Oxfordshire or London I'd be more than happy to relieve you of it. Need something for my N64 setup.

Soldato
OP
Just what I'm after but a long way to go from west London! If you're ever in Oxfordshire or London I'd be more than happy to relieve you of it. Need something for my N64 setup.

Ahh sorry about that, don't even know if it's possible to send but for what it's worth it's just hassle unfortunately. I'll leave it here for a while but if push comes to shove I'll pop it to the charity shop from whence it came! ;)

Associate
Yeah no worries. I wouldn't be posting it either in your position, dread to think what the postage would be. Generous of you to give it away, plenty of people charging from these from what I've been seeing.

Soldato
OP
Yeah no worries. I wouldn't be posting it either in your position, dread to think what the postage would be. Generous of you to give it away, plenty of people charging from these from what I've been seeing.

I was chuffed when I found it at BHF they had an offer on too so I think it came to either £5 or £10. They had several other Trinitron at the time too so I actually felt quite lucky. Just want to pass it on to someone who will use it before popping it into a shop

Back
Top Bottom