So I've just bought a mint Sony PSP

Soldato
if you have psn plus then you will likely have a host of games.

the most important thing is get yourself some cheap vita cards off ebay. I don't know why they never used SD cards. it's shocking. if you hack your PSP then you can buy an SD card adaptor which works.

so maybe worth doing to save yourself a fortune on VITA cards.

Although not clarified in the OP, he said one stick so presumably a PSP and not a PS Vita. The use of custom memory was a bit crap for both generations but understandable being how readily people are willing to pirate games, especially handheld.

GTA Vice City Stories really enjoyed.
Ridge Racer
Tekken
Wipeout Pure
I recall the Syphon Filter games being excellent when new, not sure how they have aged though.
Loads of PS1 games

Want to get my 1000 out again now too :p

Soldato
Although not clarified in the OP, he said one stick so presumably a PSP and not a PS Vita. The use of custom memory was a bit crap for both generations but understandable being how readily people are willing to pirate games, especially handheld.

GTA Vice City Stories really enjoyed.
Ridge Racer
Tekken
Wipeout Pure
I recall the Syphon Filter games being excellent when new, not sure how they have aged though.
Loads of PS1 games

Want to get my 1000 out again now too :p

I remember buying my PSP from an importer with RR for about £350!!! Was a massive fan of that game and I had it until the xmas before last when I gave it to my nephew with tonnes of games on it. He loves it. Great little console. I really need to use my Vita more.

Associate
The PSP is an RPG and SRPG machine...if they're your thing you're in for a good time! Patapon was also great.

Back
Top Bottom