*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
Why can't they spend some time improving the normal BFV maps? The maps are destroying the game for me. Snipers everywhere, and no ability to flank properly because they artificially reduce the map size.
A decent sized map for rush, etc would be great.

Caporegime
Why can't they spend some time improving the normal BFV maps? The maps are destroying the game for me. Snipers everywhere, and no ability to flank properly because they artificially reduce the map size.
A decent sized map for rush, etc would be great.

It is needed to get the noobs into the game to get some cash. Shortly after this is released they will bring in cash skins then hopefully we will get more content. Doesn't change the fact the game should have released 6 months ago like this.

Soldato
The DLC situation was better in previous games. This 'free' mode isn't working at all.

We've had what 1 new map since release. :confused:

A few new game modes granted.

I'm quite sure we would have had the first expansion by now in BF1 which was what 4 + new maps and loads of new guns. A distinct flavor as well to the map packs

---

The assignment thing to get access to weapons is useless to me. I can only dip in for short amounts for time every now and then.

I had no issues paying my £30 for 4 DLC's as in BF1.

I make a bet by the time BF6 comes around I will still be playing the same maps with the same guns as I am now. Nothing will change.

Soldato
The DLC situation was better in previous games. This 'free' mode isn't working at all.

I'm quite sure we would have had the first expansion by now in BF1 which was what 4 + new maps and loads of new guns. A distinct flavor as well to the map packs

---

The assignment thing to get access to weapons is useless to me. I can only dip in for short amounts for time every now and then.

I make a bet by the time BF6 comes around I will still be playing the same maps with the same guns as I am now. Nothing will change.

I agree with you about the maps but those challenges to get the new weapons from the challenges are incredibly easy and often take no time at all. My playtime for BF5 is very limited but unless it's a challenge I have no interest in (i.e. vehicles) then it's very straight forward to obtain the weapons.

Caporegime

---

To be fair we have had 2 new tanks, two new planes and several guns and 1 map so not all bad. They really do need to release some more maps however and should be the next thing after BR is released.

Associate
Does anyone have any idea why, after playing BF5 since launch without any issues, I should suddenly have a constant stream of crashes to desktop? Sometimes it is before a game even starts, sometimes during a game. It appears completely random, with no error message showing at all.
I can't think of anything that has changed, except I got a 2080 about a month ago but it is only today that the crashes have been occurring.

Associate
The crashing issue appears to be affecting a lot of players at the moment:

"Hi all,

Recently, many players complain that their game often crashes. EA is aware about the issue and working on it: https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1106610173882351617

Also, you are welcome to help the team to investigate the issue by providing all required information at EA Answers HQ forums. This will help them to find a solution and roll out a fix as soon as possible.
Feel free to leave a comment with your information in the following thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Crashing-issue-Information-request/m-p/7681723#M10815

Thank you all for your help!"

This is from Battlefield PC forum.

Associate
Well, after 4-5 ctd's in a row after installing update, just had a flawless round (pc speaking, not my rubbish playing!) with no ctd and no weird fps spikes. Hopefully it has been sorted by EA.
Now for the joy and excitement of another BR games.

Yay.

Associate
Well, it's still not working. False hope on the one working game that I had. It just keeps ctd on the loading screen. No error messages, nothing. Never had this before, in BF5 or any other BF game. It is completely random but must have started on the last update.
It is completely unplayable and nothing I do makes any difference at all.

Back
Top Bottom