*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Associate
Associate
Sale on ubisoft store.
AC Origins standard edition for £15 plus 20% with 100 upoints. Managed to buy the gold for £18 with the 20% off.
Zombi - £1.70
FC New Dawn Standard Edition £18.99

Associate
I'm not sure it'll replace Assetto Corsa for me but I'll give it a try - it certainly looks prettier! Thanks.

I gave it a quick blast last night, ffb is sooo much better than 2017......very good indeed.

Why oh why do they insist on taa tho, I just don't get it. Looks terrible because of it.

Soldato
I gave it a quick blast last night, ffb is sooo much better than 2017......very good indeed.

Why oh why do they insist on taa tho, I just don't get it. Looks terrible because of it.

I've just had my first blast. I had to faff around a bit to get my wheel working (ended up using a Steam Workshop setup for a Fanatec GT2 - the closest wheel I could find to mine). It's more-or-less what I expected - i.e. quite arcadey - but I enjoyed the short practice session and 5 lap race I had around Spa. My only real criticism is the menu controls: e.g. F5 & F6 to scroll across option headers, and F7 & F8 to scroll across sub-headers is a PITA. A console port hangover?

For £11 I'll probably end up buying it.

Associate
I've just had my first blast. I had to faff around a bit to get my wheel working (ended up using a Steam Workshop setup for a Fanatec GT2 - the closest wheel I could find to mine). It's more-or-less what I expected - i.e. quite arcadey - but I enjoyed the short practice session and 5 lap race I had around Spa. My only real criticism is the menu controls: e.g. F5 & F6 to scroll across option headers, and F7 & F8 to scroll across sub-headers is a PITA. A console port hangover?

For £11 I'll probably end up buying it.

Yeh think for 11quid I will bite.

I'm on csl elite f1 wheel so wheel picked up straight away as it's the one they use for esports, still had to do a bit of faffing mind.

Yeh it's a good cross between sim and arcade, think everyone can enjoy it.

Soldato
Yeh think for 11quid I will bite.

I'm on csl elite f1 wheel so wheel picked up straight away as it's the one they use for esports, still had to do a bit of faffing mind.

Yeh it's a good cross between sim and arcade, think everyone can enjoy it.

Good stuff. Strangely the game would register inputs from my wheel's buttons and paddle shifters but not the steering axis. I've no idea what changes the Workshop file made but whatever they were, it worked. All part of the fun & games of owning an older wheel. :) Thankfully my Clubsport pedals worked straight off the bat.

Associate
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the Humble Strategy bundle, would have thought people would have jumped on $1 just for the benchmark :p

$1 -

Niche - a genetics survival game
Very Positive
87% of the 1921 user reviews on Steam are positive.

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
Mostly Positive
78% of the 1312 user reviews on Steam are positive.

Throne of Lies The Online Game of Deceit
Very Positive
85% of the 1477 user reviews on Steam are positive.

$9 -

Stellaris
Mostly Positive
77% of the 32350 user reviews on Steam are positive.

Plague Inc: Evolved
Very Positive
93% of the 18708 user reviews on Steam are positive.

Pay more than the average, currently $9.08 -

Dungeons 3
Very Positive
94% of the 5902 user reviews on Steam are positive.

Offworld Trading Company
Mostly Positive
74% of the 3678 user reviews on Steam are positive.

Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack
Positive
92% of the 14 user reviews on Steam are positive.

$15 -

Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
Mixed
67% of the 36671 user reviews on Steam are positive.

Edit: It shows i had **** all to do, doesn't it? :D

Back
Top Bottom