The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
installed Tunnelbear, connected to Australia and started Uplay. Got the option to play but then get Mike errors stating the services are not available.

At the point you were at here, you could disconnect the vpn and then hit retry to join the game servers. No need to quit and relaunch the game. Hope you got it sorted anyway as I suspect UK servers will go properly alive.

Soldato
Yes I got the email just now saying to redeem it now.
Don't want it though, is there a thread to get this to someone that's desperate for it?

If you want to sell it there's the members market, going rate is £25.

If youre feeling generous and what to give it away then there is the pc code giveaway thread. One thing though, don't just paste up the code else someone will just take it without saying thanks.

Soldato
You need to turn off tunnelbear as soon as the game starts loading E.g. the blue loading progress bar you see on the desktop before the game launches.
Ty, that got it working

Is there away to turn off the annoying way the menus load? When pressing esc you get a strange distortion when the menus open and close, its such a pain!

Soldato
At the point you were at here, you could disconnect the vpn and then hit retry to join the game servers. No need to quit and relaunch the game. Hope you got it sorted anyway as I suspect UK servers will go properly alive.
I did thanks, first time using a VPN as had no use for one till now.

Done the Hotel mission and now back on in the Base Of Operations to hand it in

Soldato
I cant even suss out how to download the thing. Amd rewards messaged me yesterday to say the game is ready to download. So just gone onto the amd rewards site, made to download Uplay and link email address. Then that is it, nothing has happened. Nothings downloading, nothing on Uplay indicates that i have Division 2... Infact its just all ads on the about buying Division 2.

when ever i click the link on the AMD site, it just takes me to the Uplay app download page.

Any ideas? Cheers

EDIT: Sorted. Need to learn how to use a PC.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone having issues with alt-tabbing out? Every time I do uplay crashes although Div 2 is still running but shows error code Bravo-11. Have tried DX11/12, disabled overlays etc am playing fullscreen and would rather not play windowed or windowed FS.

Soldato
The game has regressed, what have they done to the UI?

On beta the HUD stayed at corner of screen in one spot, now it moves with you and its jarring, no option to change it back, horrible forced behaviour, they should have made it optional.

Some graphics settings removed.

Also it takes ages to connect and I keep disconnecting every 2-10 minutes.

Also the hud cannot be enlarged anymore so I am stuck with the small hud, the enlarge setting is still in the settings but now doesnt do anything.

Also microtransactions and loot boxes exist :(

Last edited:
Soldato
wow if you think the nerf was bad on the turret in the open beta, in the final game its really bad. It literally lasts 2-3 seconds before lost.

I assume there has to be a way to power it up else its useless.

Ton of bugs that werent in the beta.

I think the turrent issue is now a bug, basically if you deploy it even if not attacked it will 90% of time just despawn, can see the counter start to move down slowly then it just goes poof, it seems to happen if its idle, so you get the enemies aggro'd first so it shoots right away you get some use out of it, but the moment it stops shooting it will probably despawn.

Picking up items as junk doesnt mark them as junk.

I had an elite enemy just despawn. He wasnt dead.

Game is a buggy mess, private beta to open beta to final game gradual worsening of the game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hit max gearscore, 450, tonight and I think im going to leave the game till wt5 is released. No real point in farming builds till then tbh. Only thing I might do is farm some credits and mats.

Game is fun, don't see me playing it as long as I did td1, but definitely a step in the right direction however the servers had some issues tonight when the game launched for everyone - as expected.

Back
Top Bottom