Final project survey help!

Soldato
Hi guys

I know a lot of new people occasionally pop up with 1 post and ask you guys to do that, but its come the time that I am working on my final year university research and development project studying the feasibility of voice-controlled web.

Would any of you kind chaps and chapettes do me the absolute solid of filling in my quick 2-minute survey?

I will be eternally grateful and give you digital cookies (not the weird kind)!

Heres the link

https://goo.gl/forms/uT1JBX9sJF7I6zLq1

Thank you!

Caporegime
I’ve filled it in, but I’m struggling to think of a reason you’d need a voice controlled mobile website? Surely you have the dexterity for touch based navigation if you can hold and use the mobile device to the point whereby you’d need the website anyway?

Desktop I kind of get and can see applications for, but outside of a small subset of accessibility requirements (of which you surely should be aiming your survey at), it’s still rather niche isn’t it?

Associate
Done terley. Interesting survey. Forgive me for being curious, but do you think there is a direct link or correlation between mental illness, pc/forum/drug and alcohol addiction/food poisoning/unsafe sex etc and the time of day that people complete your survey?

Soldato
Going to be honest here

I gave up because a lot of it made no sense to me

Sorry

Same, although I finished it I had no idea what the differences were between say "home / press home / navigate Home". I assumed this would be what you would say to achieve "home" but it wasn't clear.

Soldato
Done.

Though I felt that some of the options weren't consistent enough, for example the option of back when in content in the app but go back in the content on the desktop site. I can see a use for voice browsing though, despite being unlikely to use it. Might be nice to ask a question about how useful voice controlled app/web browsing would be considered.

Back
Top Bottom