The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Picked this up yesterday and played for about 5-6 hours - pretty impressed so far, enjoyed the first game and this seems like more of the same. Sent a request to join the clan if that's OK? :)

Soldato
He joined another agent,difficulty scales up a bit so are rewards,can join anyone on friend list if they ok,same thing,doesnt need to be clan member.
Tere should be no issues with drops as they are left and right anyway

equipment/weapon drops seem pretty rare for me, I get one about every 20-30 kills.

Man of Honour
equipment/weapon drops seem pretty rare for me, I get one about every 20-30 kills.

I get most of mine from boxes, SO many things to loot in this, a simple A to B mission can take me 2 hours because I am constantly stopping/running off in a different direction to loot a bag or a box lol

Associate
Jumped on for 30mins just before the servers went down for maintenance. i'll join up in the ocuk clan and be around on discord at some point but not much time to play over the weekend so i assume id be with randoms for most of it.
Id rather play with a group but with progression in this etc might not work out right

Soldato
According to reddit users those of us starting on friday have been unfortunate.

It seems the bug wasnt in play on the pre release 3 days gold people played, so those who maxed out their level etc. during that period werent affected. Then the patch released on friday broke it

Soldato
Nah they’re fine, just gotta keep your eyes peeled for the gits !

You talk as if I am not looking out for them.

Its whacked if you getting enemy after enemy constant, also I did a test it is bugged. I kept killing them from a safe spot until I ran out of ammo, 16 reinforcements in a row.

Given you cant fight back and open a crate at the same time its clearly a bug. I dont think they would have designed that you had to open a crate whilst been beaten up. Of course if you in a group then members of your group can fight them off but its a flaw if its only doable as a group.

I think the constant reinforcements is meant to happen, but not without a cooldown between each set, its the latter I believe to be the bug.

Soldato
I'm quite conflicted so far. Crap performance compared to div1 with a 1080. Logitech headphones bug so I cant play unless I stop the logitech software. Scheduled maintenance every single time I have went to play it. Just tarring it a bit for me tbh.

Back
Top Bottom