So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Don
We didn't play pretty, but I don't care at this stage of the season - We can save that for teams that aren't as good as Leeds.

I can’t really complain as we did similar at your place earlier in the season. Smash and grab. Just with the away games we have we need to be winning all our home games. Really frustrating.

Permabanned
Dont really post much in here. But been a life long Leeds supporter, this season is feeling different. Yesterdays game was massive, potentially a game in hand and a draw before Sheff would catch us if we won. Now its theres to loose.

I hope we can stay strong. Been 10 home games, the atmosphere is electric, I dont fancy us in the playoffs. Talk about the owners leaving if we dont go up and cant see Bielsa staying too.

Caporegime
I thought they were looking at a 12 point deduction? it's not really a punishment if the FL bottle it and dock them just enough points not to put them immediately in a relegation battle.

Caporegime
Yeah but I bet if they'd been on 55pts they'd have got a 12 point deduction. I expect the club and most Birmingham fans will be delighted with that outcome.

Don
I'm not looking forward to the next two away games.

Norwich are there now. Just down to us, Sheff U and WBA who have hit a good run of form and with their squad you never know. Our remaining games are not good.

Soldato
Great win over Wednesday and from the highlights it looks like it wasn't exactly deserved to be honest, nice to see the team grind out a result after going behind though. Playoffs are now in our hands for the first time in a long time. Derby need a 10 goals swing if we match their results even with their game in hand and the rest seem to have completely fallen apart. 6 big games to go, three of the best teams and three of the worst, not sure who I'm more afraid of to be honest :eek:.

Soldato
Great win over Wednesday and from the highlights it looks like it wasn't exactly deserved to be honest, nice to see the team grind out a result after going behind though. Playoffs are now in our hands for the first time in a long time. Derby need a 10 goals swing if we match their results even with their game in hand and the rest seem to have completely fallen apart. 6 big games to go, three of the best teams and three of the worst, not sure who I'm more afraid of to be honest :eek:.

I honestly thought we were done for but 6 wins on the bounce is ******* impressive.

I think Bristol City is one of the biggest games of the run-in. Lose that and not only do they leapfrog us but it gives everyone around us a chance to catch up.

45 points from 34 games and you'd expect to finish about 14th. Great time to hit some form but leaves me thinking how much further up we'd be if we'd have played this well all season.

Soldato
I honestly thought we were done for but 6 wins on the bounce is ******* impressive.

I think Bristol City is one of the biggest games of the run-in. Lose that and not only do they leapfrog us but it gives everyone around us a chance to catch up.

45 points from 34 games and you'd expect to finish about 14th. Great time to hit some form but leaves me thinking how much further up we'd be if we'd have played this well all season.
It's not only the 6 wins on the bounce it's the fact we're still scoring lots of goals and conceding a lot less, we're so good to watch lately. McGinn is the best midfielder we've had since Milner and Grealish's impact on the team is evident by the performances since he's returned.

Another thing I've enjoyed is the number of different goal scorers we've had lately. Abraham has only scored 3 goals since our 4-0 against Derby and we've had 8 different scorers, scoring a total of 16 goals. Very impressive!

Last edited:
Soldato
It's not only the 6 wins on the bounce it's the fact we're still scoring lots of goals and conceding a lot less, we're so good to watch lately. McGinn is the best midfielder we've had since Milner and Grealish's impact on the team is evident by the performances since he's returned.

Another thing I've enjoyed is the number of different goal scorers we've had lately. Abraham has only scored 3 goals since our 4-0 against Derby and we've had 8 different scorers, scoring a total of 16 goals. Very impressive!

McGinn has been sensational, Hibs fans were gutted when he left and what we paid for him was a bargain. That goal at home against Sheff Weds was :eek:

We had such a poor start, we were always playing catch up but we're playing arguably the best football in the league atm (maybe except for Norwich, they look unbeatable)

Back
Top Bottom