Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Recently finished
GOW (PS4) 10/10
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) 6.5-7.0/10 [I think I ruined my experience of this game by playing it on the harder difficulties... dropped it near end-game as I just got too bored]

Smash Bros (Switch)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

After I'm done with KH3, I think I'll make a start on:
DOS2 or DQ11 (PC)
Batman Arkham (Rift)
Lone Echo (Rift)
Astrobot (PSVR)

I dropped RE7 VR despite it being probably my best gaming experience of all time cos I'm a wimp. Hope to revisit that at some point.

Soldato
Making use of xbox gamepass at the mo.

Just finished Agents of Mayhem which I actually really enjoyed, very repetitive but easy pick up and play without too much thinking.

Currently playing Dead Island : Riptide which I realised I hadn't played before (thought I had), and started Batman Arkham Asylum which I played years and years back when it first came out on the 360. The enhanced version for the XB1X looks fantastic and just a really good game.

Soldato
I'm about 70% of the way through this now. Absolutely brilliant game. It's the most involved I've got in a game's plot in years.

Yes its great fun, had some rage moments but its not that difficult really, I went back and cleared all the collectables as well.

The hardest part I found was actually early on
in the Ginsu Tree where you have to escape the rapid rising waters.

Caporegime
Metro Exodus, im about half way through and its feeling like a slog not sure if ill finish it

Trials Rising, usual Trials madness and a lot of fun

Crackdown 3, keep having small blasts of this as anything over an hour and it gets tedious

Associate
Trials rising. Makes me rage quite often but I've played all of the others so I expected that.
Must say I don't like that you can't turn the ghosts off and I don't like the menu. Tbh I only really get into the extreme tracks and the slog of grinding the early stuff is boring me.

Associate
Yes its great fun, had some rage moments but its not that difficult really, I went back and cleared all the collectables as well.

The hardest part I found was actually early on
in the Ginsu Tree where you have to escape the rapid rising waters.

I found that was the hardest part as well. The final sequence seemed easier but that might have been because I was better as the game by the time I reached that point.

The One Life mode looks like it would be insanely hard. I died over 900 times doing it on Hard so it would take a lot of practice to do it without dying once.

Soldato
I found that was the hardest part as well. The final sequence seemed easier but that might have been because I was better as the game by the time I reached that point.

The One Life mode looks like it would be insanely hard. I died over 900 times doing it on Hard so it would take a lot of practice to do it without dying once.

I died about 800+ on normal difficulty:D, doing it without dying once must take some real skill!

Soldato
Finished Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

It was okay. I'm a KH fanboy but I struggle to give this more than a 7. Production values are insane but gameplay and storytelling are lack luster.

Soldato
Just finished my second playthrough of Ace Combat 7.

Never played an Ace Combat game but I love this. The VR missions are really something else. If they release more I might buy a stick for it.

Associate
Picked up Arkham Knight in the PSN sale at Christmas and never got round to playing it (I missed it when it first launched as well). My 1X is away getting a new HDD under warranty so started AK the other day, so far I'm absolutely loving it. Reminds me of Spiderman in several ways, no bad thing, looks decent and plays well given it's a few years old now.

Also having some good nostalgia with COD:MW Remastered, the best PS Plus game for a while. Hasn't aged too badly considering, still love it and get infuriated with it in equal measure!

Associate
New to console gaming (only recently picked up a PS4 Pro in the MM) and my first game of choice was The Last of Us: Remastered.

Taking a little while to get to grips with using a controller, but absolutely loving the game so far! :)

Think I'll try Days Gone when it's released.

Back
Top Bottom