Apex Legends BR

Soldato
These constant crashes whilst dropping from the ship are getting rather old now. I don't understand how they can't find out the cause of the issue. I've had three games crash out of five this morning, all with the same crash when the dropping. The game client freezes, I still hear sound, and then all of a sudden I'm back to the desktop. I've changed settings, put it onto my SSD instead of a mechanical drive, and nothing has worked. It's a bit rubbish now.

Soldato
got a couple of vids, two tonight out of about twenty games so maybe overruning is too strong. Reporting them through the system but meh. Its annoying, especially the blatant shooting through cover whilst running and hopping variety. Hopefully they sort it soon. The speedster variety like wraith on steroids make me want to kill my own randoms.

Caporegime
Just won a game with this dude who is 30th in the world on kill rankings plus another who is pretty high up. 2 million+ damage is just nuts. :o

Still had to save the day and revive their asses 4 times though. :p

8a5qoQ0.jpg.png

C64

C64

Soldato
The most common hack is wallhack though and thats easy to hide as long as you don't go ott and get 30 kills every single round you'll never be banned.

Explains how sometimes my teammates just run off without a care in the world shooting everyone.
And sometimes jumping in the air and revealing all enemy players to teammates on the horizon by instantly pinging them all.All BR games without a muscular (on steroids too) anti cheat system are doomed to fail.

I have no desire to play the game whilst people can happily wallhack without consequence.
Watching some so called skilled streamers I can tell they are wallhacking and have no recoil rapid single fire macros.

To me it's so obvious i don't know how people cant see it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom