Gamepad advice

Associate
H all my wife loves playing hidden object games on her pc that requires mouse to play as they are point and Click games. I was wondering if there is a gamepad that has a mouse touch pad on. As that would easier for her to play when sitting on the sofa. Could anyone let me know if there is a gamepad with this feature. Regards Ian

Soldato
H all my wife loves playing hidden object games on her pc that requires mouse to play as they are point and Click games. I was wondering if there is a gamepad that has a mouse touch pad on. As that would easier for her to play when sitting on the sofa. Could anyone let me know if there is a gamepad with this feature. Regards Ian

The Steam controller was designed specifically to do this. If she's playing anything through Steam, it's also highly configurable. I'd go with that over a random brand. The controller comes with a USB receiver that you can plug in so it doesn't matter if you've got Bluetooth or not.

Soldato

Get mobile mouse pro for her phone

Back
Top Bottom